Random good picture Not show
1. Adopts PLC and air control systems.
2. Reliable and proven inlet air control valves and purge valves assure years of reliable shifting of towers and proper dryer operation (Lifetime Warranty) LF Series 25-620 CFM.
3. This paper introduces special pneumatic valve's air control system work theory and usual trouble, shall air control system change electron system analyse , and introduces electron system control flow.
4. Primary air control is important to CFB unit running stabilization.
5. A meter-used drying air control system in a power plant has been designed, which uses PC as its main part.
6. The Throttle Body Assembly is an engine air control valve — it regulates the airflow into the engine and thereby contributes to the control of engine speed and power.
7. In front of the second dicky are the aforementioned fuel tank selector, cowl flap, cabin heat and air controls and parking brake.
8. Pneumatic manipulator is composed of main frame, fixture and air control system.
9. When you stand by engine, be careful to drain off the water from the air control system by the drain cock.
10. The results show that the alerting management is initiative in keeping the air control in a safe situation.
11. The system can also track in parallel with other systems, such as drones and air control units.
12. The results show that the seasonal ARIMA model is qualified for prediction of outdoor air control of VAV systems.
13. In the United States, Rosetta Technology is fielded in the U.S. Air Force Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) Close Air Support System (CASS).
14. David Melcher of defense giant ITT talks about a new system that will upgrade air control systems in the U. S. and Europe.
15. The thesis takes ED25SH shield hauler as an example, analyses the operating principle of its air control safety circuit and summarizes its characteristics.
16. Double Acting actuators require a 4-way solenoid, Spring-Return actuators require a 3-way solenoid for proper air control.
17. Finally, we present a new control scheme of air pressure and flow and build PID decoupling control arithmetic based DRNN of air control system.
18. The prince is a member of a group called Joint Tactical Air Control, or JTAC.
19. The serious of filters are designed for seriously polluted general ventilation and the entrance of air control series as pre-filtration or coarse filtration.
19. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
20. The prince is a member of a group called Joint Tactical Air Control, or JTAC. He holds the rank of cornet -- equivalent to a second lieutenant -- and serves as a forward air controller.
21. The intake actuator provides a driving force so that an indoor and outdoor air control door simultaneously opens indoor and outdoor air inlets.
More similar words: under control, keep under control, air traffic control, control, in control, control condition, controlled economy, gun control, controlled, controller, control rod, in control of, out-of-control, take control, self-control, dual control, controlling, out of control, arms control, control menu, control unit, stock control, control panel, radio control, control freak, birth control, uncontrolled, control group, control tower, controllable.