Random good picture Not show
(1) Each Aid Station has water, Gatorade, toilets, medical facilities and access to runner drop-out vehicles.
(2) Refugees gather to look for clothing at an aid station set up outside the Bayside Arena shelter in the earthquake- and tsunami-destroyed town of Minamisanriku, northeastern Japan.
(3) The rescue from first- aid station belongs to the rescue outside hospital. It is an important component of medical rescue. Quick and on time are the key values of this type of rescue.
(4) Navy corpsman in the Batallion Aid Station (BAS) at Forward Operating base (FOB) Zeebrugge treat a 13-year-old Afghan boy on October 21 2010 in Kajaki Afghanistan.
(5) Once large settlement now has no school and aid station.
(6) The Platoon Aid Station should be situated in the middle of the platoon's defense, close to equidistant from each squad.
(7) A first aid station shall be set up on site equipped with a doctor and a nurse.
(8) By virtue of an aid station based on the abutment central pile, "comprehensive formulas for the layout of curves "is used to calculate the crossing angles of every pier or abutment.
(9) The counterattack also overruns the aid station of the 2/134th Infantry and the motor park of the same battalion.
(10) The pay officer arrived just as a Jeep was taking the body to an aid station inside the camp.
(11) Every French fry break, every bench to rest tired feet, the bathrooms... The phones, the ATM's for extra cash, even the first aid station.
(12) Once every year for the outpatient department, medical first aid station, nursing center (station), clinic, health center (station, post) and healthcare station.
(13) Every French fry break, every bench to rest tired feet, the bathrooms, the first aid station.
(14) If hypoglycemia reaction breaks out continuously, answer to send the patient toward medical treatment room, first- aid station , hospital to undertake rescue instantly. Sentencedict.com
(15) On the way back, he fell right in front of a first aid station, tearing a big hole in the pants and hurting his knee.
(16) This thesis introduces a type of portable field first -aid diagnosis bed used in field medical aid station .
(17) This bed can provide a rescuing platform for the field rescue and diagnosis so as to improve the mobility and treatment level of our army's field medical aid station.
(18) Students proposed to add more facilities in the Kowloon Walled City Park , including playground, pavilions, open cafeteria and first aid station.
(19) METHODS: Symptom Checklist 90 (SCL-90) and State-Trait Anxiety Inventory (STAI) were used to evaluate the mental health status of 113 military medical personnel in the Field Medical Aid Station.
More similar words: ground station, railroad station, solid-state, solid state, liquid state, observation station, solid-state physics, action station, station, statute of limitation, statute of limitations, stations, stationer, gestation, tv station, outstation, gustation, stationery, way station, substation, at station, generating station, television station, gas station, bus station, stationary, forestation, united states constitution, station house, devastation.