Random good picture Not show
(1) Second, agricultural income will be raised through technological innovations.
(2) However, the increase of agricultural income has no significant correlation with regional economic growth level . 3.
(3) Because the farmers' income mainly includes agricultural income and income with non- agriculture, in order to verify British economist A.
(4) Agricultural income, agriculture production scale and qualification of peasants are affecting the structure of energy consumption. Sentencedict.com
(5) However, the increase of agricultural income has no significant correlation with regional economic growth level.
(6) To increase farmer's income, the mechanism of agricultural income growth is clarified in this article.
(7) These findings may widen agricultural income in the flood-sensitive region and can be used as the technical pattern for avoiding flooding disaster in the region.
(8) Note : Agricultural income consists of farming profit, plantation forestry profit and fishing profit.
(9) Agricultural income and profits reflect the structure of most vegetable oils to make money.
(10) In contrast, because of more varied agricultural conditions in the Japanese prefectures, there were no absolute convergence in Japanese farm family and agricultural income.
(11) The empirical results demonstrate that, Government total expenditure on agricultural income and consumption of rural residents have a positive influence.
(12) Our fall sorghum harvest has become a Sandhill tradition. Not only is sorghum syrup our biggest agricultural income source, it's also one of our main social events of the year.
(13) And Monsanto's GM soya arrived in Argentina when the country was entering a major economic crisis, and agricultural income was badly needed.
(14) Nothing, however, was able to raise prices or increase agricultural income.
(15) Practice has proved that this is a fast track approach to agricultural income generating projects.
(16) The ability of industry to utilizing agricultural by-product is poor, therefore it effects agricultural income improving and sustainable development.
(17) This paper shows that non-farm income has replace the agricultural income and has begun to the leading part of farmer's income of LiangJiadun vilage after 30 years.
More similar words: agricultural industry, agriculturalist, agricultural integration, agricultural, agricultural land, agricultural bank, agricultural products, agricultural business, agricultural economics, agricultural engineering, agriculture, agriculturist, sericultural, multiculturalism, floricultural, intensive agriculture, agriculture department, secretary of agriculture, department of agriculture, multicultural, food and agriculture organization, viticultural, horticultural, cultural, culturally, mariculture, sericulture, cultural lag, floriculture, arboriculture.