Random good picture Not show
1. It was almost time for the afternoon session at the Riverside.
2. It would be an afternoon session, about two hours.
3. Other children, destined for the afternoon session in the schoolhouse, are already at work.
4. The juror returned for the afternoon session.
5. The two-hour afternoon session was the second of the day.
6. The morning session or the afternoon session will be held in the conference room.
7. Afternoon session pupils are required to arrive school atandcollectedthe parents at 11:45 am.
8. Interestingly[sentencedict.com], The informal afternoon session was so discreet that some of the billionaires'aides.
9. The most interesting was the afternoon session. I did not use my brain.
10. I'm expecting an interesting afternoon session. I hope my candor and candidness will match your vigor and vitality.
11. In the afternoon session, HSI continued to trade at low level 18000.
12. I participated in a seminar -- taught an afternoon session and seminar at Oral Roberts University.
13. In the afternoon session , HSI continued to stay negative at the 27000 level.
14. The delegates trailed back into the conference room for the afternoon session.
15. Because we took the whole class for a complete afternoon session, organisational problems were minimal.
16. It was a pleasure to have Miss Kay Evans with us for part of the afternoon session.
17. The workers merely wish to clear a backlog of clients before the afternoon session begins.
17. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
18. The Chair of the plenary session, Inez McCormack opened the afternoon session by relaying some messages to the conference.
19. But she was feverish so Kathy and Jean-Luc returned to Baltimore, and Kathy missed the afternoon session.
20. All workshops & cases sharing will be presented identically in morning and afternoon session.
21. But we did get over the worst of the problem early in the afternoon session.
22. US Treasury markets capitalized on the equity plunge, surging during the afternoon session.
23. Vincent Lord took over the microphone reserved for witnesses when the afternoon session began.
24. In Thailand, trading, too, was suspended after the main index fell 10 % by the afternoon session.
More similar words: afternoons, afternoon, this afternoon, afternoon tea, midafternoon, good afternoon, tomorrow afternoon, quarter sessions, in session, sessions, worldly possessions, material possession, session, percussion section, sessional, obsession, possession, jam session, supersession, obsessional, bull session, repossession, dispossession, self-possession, special session, morning session, practice session, expressions, decompression sickness, take possession of.