Random good picture Not show
1. Botswana is not a typical African country.
2. The African countries hoped to civilize all the primitive tribes on the land.
3. Volunteers need to be sensitized to the cultural differences they will meet in African countries.
4. This idea finds an echo in many African countries.
5. English is the medium of instruction in many African countries.
6. We export tractors from the East Coast to several African countries.
7. Nigeria is the most populous African country and an economic powerhouse for the continent.
8. Egypt is an African country.
9. In some African countries, the women do most of the agricultural work.
10. Benin is an Atlantic Ocean coastal African country.
11. He is the president of a small African country.
12. Most presidents in this African country are arbitrary rulers.
13. One of my classmates is from an African country.
14. In March 1999, the Central African country held its first session in Yaounde to protect forest ecosystems in the region Summit adopted the "Yaounde Declaration."
15. Breaking wind could be outlawed in an African country - and it is already causing a stink, the Daily Mirror of London reported.
16. Mr Conte had ruled the West African country with an iron fist since 1984.
17. My girlfriend Bernadien is heading for this African country next month.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. A peaceful vote in a relatively large African country would be aprize in itself.
19. The only African country previously to commit to a high - speed line is Morocco , in North Africa.
20. Nigeria is the only west African country on America's list of major drug - producing and transit countries.
21. Li said that Cote d'Ivoire is an important Western African country. China has always paid close attention to the development of friendly and cooperative relations with Cote d'Ivoire in various fields.
22. Mauritania and Western Sahara is located in the northwest African country or region has a long history.
23. This is the first visit to Egypy, also the first visit to an African country by the Seismologic al Delegation of CSB.
24. Asian and Pacific abundance has also adjusted the export strategy with the African country.
25. Said by a white Texan dynast in Ghana, an African country once ravaged by the slave trade, that unexceptionable insight might sound a shade patronising.
26. "DEVELOPMENT depends on good governance. " Said by a white Texan dynast in Ghana, an African country once ravaged by the slave trade, that unexceptionable insight might sound a shade patronising.
27. Solve finally of debt problem, need the joint efforts of international society and African country.
28. In just one hundred spring days, a million Rwandan Tutsis were massacred by their fellow Hutu countrymen and a small African country was turned into a charnel house .
29. Babaci says the Casbah is the heart of Algeria, because it embodies the architectural memory of this North African country.
30. The Republic of Ghana was a colony of the British Empire before it achieved independence in 1957, and it was the wealthiest Black African country at that time.
More similar words: east african community, european country, central africa, African-American, african american, central african republic, foreign country, bean counter, in countenance, africa, African, east africa, south african, north africa, african grey, south africa, west africa, black africa, horn of africa, second vatican council, african elephant, sub-saharan africa, country, uncounted, encounter, up-country, upcountry, old country, countryman, countrymen.