Random good picture Not show
1. The advertising department has overrun its budget three years in row.
2. The sales and advertising departments are both part of the marketing division.
3. A female clerk in the advertising department owned up to a cream skirt.
4. B : Johnson Smith and Company. Advertising department.
5. The creatives in the advertising department.
6. Mr. Smith of the advertising department?
7. The personnel office attached him to the advertising department when he first joined the firm.
8. Mister Arbus worked in the advertising department of her father's store.
9. Advertising department: ads, shoe type, packaging, tag,(sentencedict.com/advertising department.html) bag and so a full set of VI design.
10. For advertisers interesting in'Chapter Sponsor'programme, please contact our advertising department for more detailed information.
11. Please contact the Advertising Department of Voyage Magazine for further advertising quotation.
12. The advertising department operates much as does the editorial department. It gathers and assembles advertising copy. Advertising is divided into classified and display advertising.
13. Please contact the Advertising Department of Voyage magazine for special advertising requirements.
14. She joined Conde Nast in 1959, working in the advertising department of Glamour magazine.
15. They have sent the text of the advertisement to the advertising department of the radio station.
16. Since teaming up with Capstone, DGI has also created its own in-house advertising department as well as in-store boutiques to better showcase its products.
17. He is an asset to Wesley and the entire advertising department.
18. The fake critic, David Manning, was the creation of an employee in the studio's advertising department.
More similar words: purchasing department, planning department, marketing department, accounting department, advertising agent, advertising, advertising copy, advertising budget, advertising media, government department, outdoor advertising, advertising agency, advertising expense, advertising manager, advertising campaign, commercial advertising, direct mail advertising, department, art department, departmental, war department, department head, fire department, advertisement, department of accounting, music department, departmentalism, sales department, state department, department store.