Random good picture Not show
1. The new arrangement caused much criticism of the administrative board members, who maintained a discreet silence.
2. This characteristic of the socialist democracy requires the administrative board to carry out the principle of democracy in the course of the administration.
3. He went before the school's administrative board to answer questions about how he gathered data.
4. Khrekov also recalled that the Kremlin's Administrative Board chief Vladimir Kozhin repeatedly commented on the possibility of removing Lenin's body.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. Signatories on administrative board necessary to uphold the company's legal responsibility.
6. The Sun Mountain Resettlement and Development Area Administrative Board is a representative office of Wuzhong City Government, which has the right to administrate economy at county level.
7. Captain Vilcins, who had studied in Paris, ran the camp administrative board with decisiveness and style.
8. If you have a community service project in mind, it is never a bad put to start to go to the church and meet with their administrative board .
9. To Bodil Cornell, Director of Eldrimner, Swedish national center for small-scale artisan food processing, Jmtland's County Administrative Board, gastronomy means much more than what taste buds feel.
10. fund, which will be managed by the stock exchange administrative board.
More similar words: administrative body, administrative, administratively, administrative law, administrative district, administrative cost, administrative staff, administrative action, administrative hearing, administrative official, administrative overhead, administrative division, administration, maladministration, bush administration, administration cost, administrate, administrator, general administration, administrators, personnel administration, business administration, financial administration, food and drug administration, small business administration, network administrator, system administrator, federal housing administration, social security administration, administrable.