Random good picture Not show
1. The administrative appellant, intervenor appellant, or administrative appeal representative may file an application for view, cite or copy for such evidence materials stipulated in last Paragraph.
2. The administrative appellant, intervenor appellant, or administrative appeal representative states the issue of fact and the issue of law.
3. Article 31 An administrative appeal decision has also effects upon the intervenor appellant.
4. The agency with jurisdiction of administrative appeal shall investigate evidence based according to the application of an administrative appellant or intervenor appellant.
5. In China, the Administrative Appeal Law and the Administrative Litigation Law have established the principle of not stopping executing agency action during the period of appeal or litigation.
6. Then they explored administrative appeal avenues, which turned out to be a dead end.
7. Article 14 An administrative appeal shall be filed within 30 days since one day after the date which administrative action is served or the expiration date of its publication period.
8. One can file an administrative appeal to a county government (or a province city hall) against an administrative action made by an agency under county government or province city hall.
8. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. One can file an administrative appeal to a county government (or a province city hall) against an administrative action made by a village (town or district) office.
10. There are no more than three administrative appeal representatives for each administrative appellant and intervenor appellant.
11. The 50th clause of the Administrative Appeal Law has a clear regulation that"When the people's court brings administrative case to trial, the mediation blocks".
12. However, service might have made to the administrative appellant or intervenor appellant, while the agency with jurisdiction of administrative appeal deemed necessary.
13. The interest at stake of the intervenor appellant and the administrative appeal.
14. Article 18 Any individual, legal entity or organization or anyone whom an administrative action is issued to as well a third party with interest at stake may file an administrative appeal.
15. The third part, it explains that our country's present condition and shortage in the aspect of tax-related administrative appeal evidential proof and summary analysis reason.
16. Article 32 An administrative appellant or intervenor appellant might have authorized the representative(s) to conduct administrative appeal.
17. It is necessary and reasonable to establish Civil lawsuit accompanied by administrative appeal.
18. If they don't agree on the appeal verdict, they may file a suit in the People's Court within 15 days after their receipt of administrative appeal verdict.
More similar words: administrative action, administrative, administratively, administrative law, administrative district, administrative cost, administrative body, administrative board, administrative staff, administrative official, administrative hearing, administrative division, administrative overhead, administration, bush administration, maladministration, administration cost, administrate, administration center, administrator, general administration, clinton administration, administrators, business administration, personnel administration, maritime administration, financial administration, food and drug administration, small business administration, network administrator.