Similar words: adaptation, dark adaptation, light adaptation, estimation theory, information theory, association theory, adaptative, optimization theory.
Random good picture Not show
1. Adaptability is the core of Adaptation Theory.
2. Part three, introduces the adaptation theory framework.
3. Wehave found that adaptation theory has a better and stronger explanatorycapacity.
4. The conceptual framework of this study, the adaptation theory, has not only revealed the reasons for people to explore redundant negation construction, but also to what they adapt to.
5. We find that the adaptation theory enjoys great flexibility in accommodating the linguistic data of Ci. Besides, it adequately does justice to the social and cultural complexities of literary works.
6. The adaptation theory, which elaborates on dynamic meaning generation in various contexts and dynamic context adaptation, is applied to translation studies in the present thesis.
7. Under pragmatic adaptation theory, we can establish an adaptability literary translation framework to study the influence of these restrictive factors in the choice-making translation process.
8. This thesis attempts to analyze how the adaptation theory can be applied to advertisement translation in the process of making choices.
9. The author employs adaptation theory (a new approach of pragmatics) to realize pragmatic equivalent effect and puts forward some modes of adaptation in trademark translation.
10. In conclusion, adaptation theory plays a quite important role in translation.
11. The author employs adaptation theory (a new approach of pragmatics) to realize pragmatic equivalent effect and put forward five modes of adaptation in trademark translation.
12. This paper mainly discusses the enlightenment of Adaptation Theory and its four adaptive aspects to English listening and speaking teaching and the practical application value.
13. According to Verschueren's Adaptation Theory(Sentence dictionary), employment of vague language in legislation is the result of legislators'linguistic choice and linguistic adaptation.
14. According to Verschueren, language use is a continuous making of linguistic choices with different degree of salience for the purpose of adaptation in his adaptation theory.
15. This thesis researches its opponent, aim, vocational role and language context, to illuminate that the linguistic adaptation theory is the essential requirement of this cultural and economic action.
16. Our study shows that for their driving mechanism, the Adaptation Theory(a general perspective on linguistic phenomena), when combined with the Pragmatic Distance Theory, has a way to figure it out.
17. This thesis investigates and examines cultural image translation as well as image translation strategies from the perspective of Verschueren's adaptation theory.
18. The last chapter points out the expressive power of the adaptation theory and the limitations of this thesis, for example, the limitation of corpus and investigation angle.
19. Under the dynamic competition environment, neither strategic choice theory nor organizational adaptation theory are fully applicable when analyzing the sustainable growth of companies.
20. First, in view of the special features and technical constraints of film subtitle translation, the author recapitulates the applicability of context adaptation theory in film subtitle translation.
More similar words: adaptation, dark adaptation, light adaptation, estimation theory, information theory, association theory, adaptative, optimization theory, communication theory, approximation theory, quantification theory, function theory, decision theory, coaptation, adaptive radiation, adaptive estimation, adaptive equalization, adaptive communication, adaption, adaptable, unadaptable, inadaptable, electron theory, adaptability, theory of information, inadaptability, qualitative theory, liberation theology, in theory, adaptive control.