Random good picture Not show
1. The actual damage to the brain cells is secondary to the damage caused to the blood supply.
2. The actual damage to the car was not as great as we had feared. Actually, it's not serious.
3. However, actual damage detection method ubiquitously exists the problem of error orientation. And in order to solve this problem, we should need to probe damage reason.
4. And by their calculations, liability claims, actual damage to the ships or cargo might cost more than the $1 million or $2- or $3 million ransom," he said.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Earliest hand-held firearm unit. Causes more fear than actual damage. The short range of these weapons means these troops need to be well protected.
6. Earliest hand-held firearm unit. Causes more fear than actual damage. These soldiers need to be capable in close combat due to the short range of their weapons.
7. By worrying about the wrong things, we do actual damage to our children, raising them to be anxious and unadventurous or, as she puts it, "hothouse, mama-tied, danger-hallucinating joy extinguishers."
8. So, there was no actual damage after all, is that right?
9. For lack of actual damage samples in the structure damage diagnosis, a method called support vector machines (SVM) based on the feature extraction by wavelet packet decomposition is proposed.
10. Whether that may include actual damage dealing destructibles or not is probably more of a design decision on a case by case basis.
11. These weapons caused more panic than actual damage to enemy troops who were shaken by the noise and smoke made when firing.
12. Their actual damage was not affected.
13. The suit demands damages and a civil penalty of ten times actual damages.
14. The corruption can manifest itself at any time after the actual damage occurs,(sentencedict.com) even hours or days in the future.
15. The government should make a compensation for the aggrieved party and the sum of the compensation should be that of the actual damage caused by property delivery or flood distribution.
16. In daily life there are several people infringing so that others can not identify the actual damage but the case against the person, such behavior is known as a common risk behaviors.
17. Except where expressly specified in the Test Report, no use must be made of the safety margin left between the extreme Test Report values and the presumptive zone of actual damage.
18. Rune of Ending: The damage shown in this ability's tooltip will now match the actual damage done.
19. According to Raytheon, the device's manufacturers, it causes no actual damage to nerves or skin.
20. To enhance economic development, liability for damages is based on the actual damage by intentional or involuntary negligence.
21. Blood Aura Will now always do the correct amount of healing, based on the actual damage taken of the target.
22. Fixed a problem that caused Heroes holding items that increase their primary attribute to display an increase in their base damage on the info panel. Their actual damage was not affected.
More similar words: general damages, material damage, accidental damage, collateral damage, ritual dance, damage, damages, damaged, in actual fact, undamaged, do damage to, actual practice, actual, damageable, fire damage, actuals, tactual, factual, actually, claim damage, water damage, factually, damaged goods, direct damage, actuality, actual life, actual loss, actual job, actualize, actualise.