Random good picture Not show
1. The city is an active partner in many profit-making enterprises.
2. I was usually the active partner, or rather it was usually I who initiated a kiss or an embrace.
3. We are an active partner with a track record of over 100 investments in the technology, clean technology and health care sectors.
4. And that is why we are an active partner in the NATO campaign Unified Protector and why we also provide humanitarian aid whenever we can.
5. The United Nations stands ready to be an active partner with you in ensuring that your knowledge, skills and scholarship advance our universal goals of peace, development and human rights.
6. is a sexual technique involving either an active partner taking control over a passive partner's orgasm, or one person controlling their own orgasm in sexual intercourse or through masturbation.
7. The active partner in anal intercourse.Sentencedict.com
8. "The World Bank intends to remain an active partner for Bangladesh in working to achieve its development goals," he said.
9. It is an active partner that provides board-level strategic advice and access to the international network of Standard Chartered Bank.
10. Wolfowitz said he was determined that the World Bank be an active partner in that effort.
11. Mr. Morales, a former grower of coca, the raw ingredient of cocaine, is both an antagonist and an active partner in American antidrug policy for the region.
12. Remember, the lack of feminine energy during sex may actually be read as a reluctance to initiate the act or to be an active partner in it.
13. Wolfowitz said the World Bank hoped to remain an active partner for Bangladesh as it pursues its development agenda.
14. As a result, companies would become more efficient and stable, with IT no longer treated as a mere cost centre. Rather, IT would become an active partner and a business solution provider.
More similar words: active part, take an active part in, partner, conservative party, sparring partner, copartner, general partnership, partnership, partner with, senior partner, partner in crime, silent partner, limited partner, working partner, sleeping partner, limited partnership, partnership business, adoptive parent, partnership agreement, progressive party, active program, attractive price, c-reactive protein, interactive program, kindergartner, executive department, separative, reparative, creative activity, preparative.