Random good picture Not show
1. Both the water and the heat from such active areas would be of great value to a Mars expedition.
2. Research on colloidal drug carriers is the most active area in nano - technology concerned with pharmic research.
3. Sensor size - the size of a sensor's active area.
4. In Alaska in the Aleutian Islands—it's a volcanically active area—and there's a lot of flight pathways that would cross where that ash would potentially drift.
5. The active area of ENOLASE will potentially exist multi - hydrogen bond of donor and acceptor.
6. Qinghai - Tibet plateau is the most sensitive and driving active area to the global environments.
7. In fact, the transition - metal - ion chemistry has been an active area for both experimental and theoretical studies.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
8. The optimal integration and simulation of heat transfer network is the most active area in the study of systematic engineering of heat utilization.
9. With development of broadband network application, the accessing technology of broadband network becomes an active area.
10. Foreign direct investment ( FDI ) is one of the most active area in current economic life.
11. Thus, scientific computation is an integral part of physics, and the field of computational physics is an active area of research.
12. Research on the auditory perception and its applications is an active area of the current speech signal processing.
13. Active queue management ( AQM ) is a very active area in networking.
More similar words: creative activity, corrective actions, active agent, active account, reactive, derivative action, preventive action, affirmative action, unreactive, nonreactive, negative reaction, c-reactive protein, evasive action, legislative act, active, infective agent, detective agency, tractive, be active, actively, inactive, productive assets, selective amnesia, reactivate, reactivity, active user, bioactive, proactive, factitive, active duty.