Random good picture Not show
1) User - programmable conversion controls include variable acquisition time and first conversion delay.
2) Giving the same limit for the acquisition time, a larger acquisition probability is obtained with the raster scanning during the link foundation when the coarse pointing errors asymmetry is high.
3) Acquisition time took 16 - 22 sec with breath - hold.
4) It deeply analyzes the effect of loop parameters on acquisition ability and the relation between scanning rate and acquisition time.
5) A new code acquisition method based on phase difference correction of FFT is presented to solve the problem of long code acquisition time in high dynamic DSSS receivers having large frequency offset.
6) The correct detection probability,[http://sentencedict.com/acquisition time.html] false alarming probability and mean acquisition time of the proposed method was derived.
7) A better method for direct sequence spread spectrum ( DSSS ) receiver to decrease the acquisition time is proposed.
8) However, with a capital of the enterprise, it is also cost - effective integration of the acquisition time.
9) A new method of tailored detection of partial NMR spectrum with delaying acquisition time is provided.
10) This may be ensured by repeating each phase step for a period extending the mean duration of the cardiac cycle and causing a corresponding extension in the acquisition time.
More similar words: acquisition, land acquisition, data acquisition, acquisition cost, target acquisition, data acquisition unit, data acquisition system, acquisition probability, acquisitive, acquisitiveness, transition time, inquisition, requisition, disquisition, requisitioning, requisition form, purchase requisition, spanish inquisition, purchasing requisition, prerequisite conditions, inquisitive, retention time, inquisitively, inquisitiveness, question time, operation time, reaction time, execution time, activation time, production time.