Random good picture Not show
(1) The active ingredient is acetylsalicylic acid.
(2) Objective To explore the effect and mechanism of Acetylsalicylic acid(ASA)on the ischemia preconditioning against myocardial infarction in rat.
(3) Methods: The LD50 of acetylsalicylic acid with 2.4-Dinitrophenol on mice was determined by simplified probit method.
(4) Acetylsalicylic acid absorbed from the gut is rapidly hydrolysed to salicylic acid by esterases in the erythrocytes of the portal circulation and the liver.
(5) This was important for the production of acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
(6) The acetylsalicylic acid in aspirin shares the pain relief properties of the chemical salicin in willow bark.
(7) A new method for determination of acetylsalicylic acid in aspirin is developed by capillary zone electrophoresis.
(8) Acetylsalicylic acid was synthesized from salicylic acid and acetic anhydride catalyzed by strong - acid cation exchange resin.
(9) Acetylsalicylic acid was able to induce death of large quantities of model mice.
(10) Aspirin: Common name of acetylsalicylic acid, an organic compound introduced in 1899. The ester of salicylic acid and acetic acid(http://sentencedict.com), it inhibits production of prostaglandins in the body.
(11) It is important to maintain hydration. Use of acetylsalicylic acid (e.g.
(12) Objective To probe into the feasibility of synthesizing acetylsalicylic acid under mcrowave radiation condition.
(13) The method for content determination of acetylsalicylic acid enteric-coated tablet was studied.
(14) ObjectiveTo evaluate the effects of acetylsalicylic acid(ASA)on hydration of galactose induced cataract in rats.
(15) This paper described the simultaneous determination of acetylsalicylic acid (A) and caffeine (C) in "kang-gan-ling" tablet by the dual wavelength spectrophotometry multiplication subtractive method.
(16) Acetylsalicylic acid was synthesized from salicylic acid and acetic anhydride catalyzed by chloride acidation bentonite.
(17) By 1899 the Bayer Company in Germany had marketed a variant, acetylsalicylic acid[sentencedict.com], under the name of aspirin.
(18) Objective To establish a method for determination of chlorogenic acid and acetylsalicylic acid in compound cold capsule. Methods HPLC was used to quantitative ananlysis.
(19) Her paternal family history was not known. Medications on admission included metoprolol, meclizine, and acetylsalicylic acid.
(20) Objective To establish a method for determination of chlorogenic acid and acetylsalicylic acid in compound cold capsule.
(21) The ancient Greeks, for example, treated pain with a tea made by boiling willow leaves and bark, a tea modern scientists now know contains salicin, a precursor of acetylsalicylic acid—aspirin.
More similar words: carboxylic acid, oxalic acid, acetic acid, folic acid, oxaloacetic acid, carbolic acid, glycolic acid, thioglycolic acid, alicyclic, acetyl, diacetyl, acetyl-CoA, acetylene, oxyacetylene, acetylene gas, acetylcholine, uric acid, boric acid, humic acid, formic acid, lactic acid, tannic acid, nitric acid, citric acid, nucleic acid, pyruvic acid, acetylcholinesterase, sulfuric acid, carbonic acid, glutamic acid.