Random good picture Not show
(1) VI . Due to rounding or different accounting unit, the amount of separate number may not correspond with the aggregative or relative ones in this yearbook.
(2) In the present business accounting system, each accounting unit is independent, which can't satisfy the need of industrial management and national economic assessment for microinformation.
(3) These two administrative levels are independent accounting unit.
(4) In the future, the Euro might be a accounting unit and foreign exchange except American dollar.
(5) Article 33 A public vocational school shall have an accounting unit to undertake budgeting, accounting(http://sentencedict.com/accounting unit.html), and statistics pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations.
(6) For the sake of payment of the premium tax, insurance companies incorporated where the legal person or accounting unit of the insurance applicant was located, were allowed to issue a master policy.
(7) An study is made of cost control in oilfield production. The actual practice is to divide accounting unit step by step until individual wells and then to subdivide them.
(8) According to the regulations, the financial reports of all the domestic enterprises have to be kept with Renminbi as the standard accounting unit.
(9) With the fast expansion of gas stations both in number and scale, business accounting of gas stations can not be done as independent accounting unit.
(10) Accounting of the internal sales within the corporation directly affects the performance evaluation of the independent accounting unit.
(11) The enterprise is the main unit that social material fortune produces and accounting unit.
(12) IV. Scholarship granting: scholarships will be granted by the accounting unit of the general affairs section.
(13) The joint venture shall use Renminbi as the basic accounting unit.
More similar words: accounting, accrual accounting, accounting entity, tax accounting, cost accounting, accounting firm, accounting data, accounting cost, accounting year, accounting income, fund accounting, accounting books, accounting cycle, accounting period, accrual basis accounting, accounting policy, accounting system, accounting record, public accounting, unit of account, accounting program, accounting records, accounting control, accounting manager, accounting concept, accounting standard, accounting procedure, accounting equation, accounting principle, accounting division.