Random good picture Not show
1) This, coupled with a lack of accounting controls, led the district into bankruptcy.
2) However, the researches referring to internal accounting control in nonprofit organization are not many.
3) How do we orientate the function of internal accounting control?
4) Internal accounting control system is a part of internal control system and also a directly influential control of the factuality and reliability of accounting record.
5) So systematism study of accounting control is essential.
6) Ensure division compliance with corporate accounting control policies and procedures.
7) Implement and redevelop Cost center and cost accounting control and provide cost analysis report.
8) Internal accounting control system is conducive to the improvement of corporate governance.
9) According to the present status of tobacco trades'internal accounting control,(http://sentencedict.com/accounting control.html) this paper provided some suggestions.
10) Internal control theory comes from accounting control theory.
11) The emergence of Internal accounting control is the result of the double-quick development of our world and it is the important measure of modern administration.
12) There are 3 ways for accounting control: basic control, diversing core control and physical control, Internal audit is part of internal control, and also the control of internal control as well.
13) Corporate interior accounting control is closely connected with corporate fund safety.
14) Accounting control is essentially embodied in a kind of principal - agent relationship.
15) It is the management's responsibility to establish and maintain an appropriate system of internal accounting control.
16) The second chapter mainly introduces the adaptive method of the enterprise"s internal accounting control and the worthy-noted point."
17) To our country accountant community Er Yan , enterprise accounting control always a troublesome problem.
18) With the widespread application of computerized accounting system[sentencedict.com], new problems and tasks on institution of internal accounting control will continually arise.
19) Amount of shortage, recommendations for maintaining adequate internal check and general-ledger accounting control.
20) This paper looks at the corporate governance structure of the internal accounting control.
21) How do we cooperate with drop, line, side of internal accounting control?
22) These days, internal control research in China is still at the stage of accounting control.
More similar words: accounting concept, controlling account, accounting cost, control account, accounting cycle, double-entry accounting, gaining control, accounting, accrual accounting, tax accounting, accounting income, accounting year, accounting data, accounting firm, cost accounting, fund accounting, accounting period, accounting books, accrual basis accounting, accounting record, public accounting, accounting system, accounting policy, accounting manager, accounting standard, accounting program, accounting records, accounting procedure, accounting equation, method of accounting.