Random good picture Not show
1. In principle, the new software should make the accounting system a lot simpler.
2. For months the company has resisted changing its accounts system.
3. This so-called accounting system is positively medieval.
4. Our new accounting system works like a charm.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Both have something to offer the financial controller concerned to work out how to support a cost-leadership strategy with his accounting system.
6. An accounting system is a formal means of gathering and communicating financial data.
7. Yet these accounting systems were used to determine all public policy.
8. As the accounting system becomes more complex, it may be kept on a computer record.
9. Fourth, the fund may lack the accounting systems and performance measurement techniques to incorporate futures, so discouraging their use.
10. A second problem with traditional cost accounting systems was that they misled managers about the true cost of products and services.
11. Using the double-entry accounting system, the sum of the debits must always equal the sum of the credits.
12. And in government, accounting systems give the long term short shrift.
13. Accounting systems of financial control expand the flow of information, so enabling closer monitoring for planning and control.
14. What useful management information is available from the accounting system from which the annual accounts are produced?
15. User representatives in international accounting develop integrated international financial and accounting systems for the banking transactions of multinational organizations.
16. Before proceeding to the mechanics of the double-entry ac-counting system, we must examine one very important accounting concept.
17. Our manager is conversant with account system.
18. The national account system that builds green is necessary and inevitable.
19. The Treasury single Account System is a fiscal fund Payment management system generally adopted by developed country.
20. We should establish individual basic account system, cultivate vocational individual credit evaluation agency, build scientific and strict credit evaluation index system, create n...
21. For the account system is in a debious economics environment, accounting assumption is created. Accounting assumption is the basement of the accountancy. It decides the territory of the account.
22. Grid Account System is one of the key technologies and bases of mass grid technology applications.
23. To establish the treasury single account system is the key to the reform of financial treasury management system.
24. The reformation of treasury single account system is an important part of the public finance reforms.
25. Since 2001, reform on treasury management system has been carried out, which is based on treasury single account system and takes the centralized payment as the main form for funds allocating.
26. The National Finance Department is planning to popularize the treasury single account system throughout the country from 2001.
27. A portal system engine based at ASP technology, with modular specifications, user-based themes global system, global account system, and other stuffs.
28. A remote access dial in user service(RADIUS) authentication, authorization and account system is constructed.
29. Green investment can meet the effective requirement of developing recycle economy, whether to set up green economy account system, or sparkplug green consumption, etc.
30. The assumption of the reform of the Treasury Single Account System in our country.
More similar words: accounting system, cost accounting system, accounting information system, computerized accounting system, account statement, point system, patent system, payment system, accounts, complement system, management system, intelligent system, on all accounts, keep accounts, by all accounts, budget accounts, file management system, annual accounts, from all accounts, ledger accounts, accounts payable, chart of accounts, audited accounts, personal accounts, checking accounts, detailed accounts, project management system, financial accounts, database management system, accounts receivable.