Random good picture Not show
1. This will mean an increase in the average access time of 0.0014R.
2. The 40 megabyte hard disk has an average access time of 23.9 milliseconds.
3. In order to do this with the minimum access time, random access files are necessary.
4. Data that needs to have subsecond access time.
5. Sort the list by access time!
6. The access time of SRAM is 15 ns by optimizing the system.
7. Generally, the memory hierarchy follows the access time with the fast CPUregisters at the top and the slow hard drive at the bottom.
8. To reduce the average access time of queries and provide maximal requests, a novel scheduling strategy for multi-item broadcast is proposed.
9. A fast access time is achieved by using six-transistor CMOS memory cell, latched sense amplifier, and high-speed decoder circuit.
10. CPU logic is usually faster than main memory access time, with the result that processing speed is limited primarily by the speed of main memory.
11. Access time is the sum of seek time and rotational latency and command processing overhead.
12. The tape is said to run in a continuous loop, a method of speeding up access time to data.
13. A typical fee is $ 20 a month for 20 or more hours of access time, but rates and plans vary.
14. Normally, some records are accessed more frequently than others, and this tendency can be used to decrease average access time.
15. Owing to the advantages in high storage capacity, fast data transfer rate, and short access time, volume holographic memories (VHM) are considered to meet the needs.
16. Decoder is one of the most important components in a memory unit, and its improvement can greatly diminish the access time of both register file and SRAM.
17. Our needs for high capacity, fast transfer rate, and short access time appear to be insatiable.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. There must be something wrong with the disk - the access time is far too long.
19. Since PDQ priority uses more threads to process a query than the normal way, it will shorten data access time.
20. This policy defines the rule to migrate files from one pool to another depending on various file attributes like access time, modified time, file name, path, owner, and so on.
21. Although many Internet users to share computer and different people, but in 2006, average access time for Internet users in China is ranked first in the world.
22. Is called when changes are made to the size, system attributes, last write time, last access time, or security permissions of a file or directory in the directory being monitored.
23. This model implements the connection control policy on user, host, port and access time granularity.
24. By the use of the fiber optical head, the average access time of the storage system is decreased effectively.
25. This policy defines the rule to delete the files from the system depending on various file attributes like access time, modified time, file name, path, owner, and so on.
26. But the addition of index increases the length of the broadcast message, thus increases the access time of mobile clients.
27. Unless you measure carefully, you don't know the true average access time or throughput of your disk subsystems.
28. The storage hierarchy of the future now appears to include a relatively vast semi-conductor memory with an access time of a fraction of a microsecond.
29. We have designed an in-chip high speed asynchronous FIFO to reduce the sample rate, the simulation results shows it can be used to reduce system resource cost and it has very low access time.
30. Via the technology, optical memory can overcome some limits and reach higher density and shorter access time.
More similar words: access, accessory, accessary, accessing, accession, accessibly, access code, free access, accessible, access road, accessional, accessorial, accessorize, accessories, direct access, inaccessible, access control, accessibility, guesstimate, inaccessibility, access mechanism, in less than no time, random access memory, successfulness, success, acceptance speech, estimated time of arrival, successor, mess tin, successful.