Random good picture Not show
1. She put her foot down on the accelerator pedal.
2. He raised his foot off the accelerator pedal.
3. He pressed down the accelerator pedal of his car.
4. ERGONOMICS . Light touch accelerator pedal eliminates operator fatigue.
5. We have to change the accelerator pedal.
6. And if haste is the accelerator pedal(sentencedict .com), multitasking is overdrive.
7. This circuit supplies approximately 5 volts to power the Accelerator Pedal Postion Sensor, and Mass Air Flow Sensor.
8. A control equipment for pressing brush arm used in the automobile electron accelerator pedal is developed.
9. A numerical control equipment for pressing brush arm used in the automobile electron accelerator pedal is developed.
10. To deactivate the system, just briefly press down the accelerator pedal.
More similar words: accelerator, acceleratory, particle accelerator, accelerate, accelerated, accelerative, acceleration, accelerating, decelerator, uniform acceleration, constant acceleration, centripetal acceleration, accelerant, accelerometer, decelerate, deceleration, celebratory, torpedo, telephone operator, telegraph operator, electric generator, electrical generator, electric refrigerator, thermoelectric generator, perpetrator, generally accepted accounting principles, acceptance rate, camera operator, pedal, aerator.