Random good picture Not show
1. Result: The categories of acanthosis nigricans were various, and patients with obese acanthosis nigricans usually had a elevated plasma insulin.
2. Conclusion: Obese acanthosis nigricans is usually associated with insulin resistance, so these patients will be detected the levels of blood insulin and glucose and receive the corret therapy.
3. There's no specific treatment for acanthosis nigricans — but treating any underlying conditions, such as diabetes and obesity, may cause the changes in your skin to fade.
4. With acanthosis nigricans, you may naturally be concerned about the appearance of your skin.
5. CFC syndrome can be distinguished from CS by the rare presence of papillomata, fetal pads, acanthosis nigricans, wrinkled palms and soles, and loose skin of the hands and feet.
6. Objective To explore the relationship between obese children with benign acanthosis nigricans and insulin-resistant and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
7. Objective : To investigate the clinical feature of obese acanthosis nigricans.
8. Objective To explore the high risk factors of metabolic syndrome(MS) in obese children with acanthosis nigricans.
9. Objective To explore the high risk factors of metabolic syndrome ( MS ) in obese children acanthosis nigricans.
10. Parents of children with type 2 diabetes learn that what they thought was stubbornly dirty skin on their overweight child is actually acanthosis nigricans(sentencedict.com), a symptom of insulin resistance.
More similar words: acanthosis, nigricans, orthosis, panthera tigris, this night, hypertrichosis, benthos, substantia nigra, kyphosis, anorthosite, morphosis, psychosis, cirrhosis, in those days, anamorphosis, acanthus, metamorphosis, kyphoscoliosis, metempsychosis, coelacanth, pyracantha, tragacanth, vacant position, transmigrant, varicosis, anthony, xanthoma, anthesis, trichinosis, anthozoan.