Random good picture Not show
1. What is the absolute maximum you can afford to pay?
2. Seventy-five words absolute maximum per entry, but you may submit as many entries as you like.
3. The absolute maximum ratings section (Figure 2) specifies the stress levels that, if exceeded, may cause permanent damage to the device.
4. In this paper, new method on calculation of absolute maximum bending moment and position is introduced, and use influence line to check and compare to tradition method.
5. The IIK absolute maximum rating specifies the maximum current through the ground - clamp diode.
6. The correct algorithm for the absolute maximum and the isopleth of the ground level concentration of radiative fumigation(GLCRF)is presented.
7. Whether your priority is ultra easy 'fridge access, absolute maximum storage, or simply the best looking unit available, TANAMI have what you need.
8. If there are no positive margins, the absolute maximum of the negative adjoining margins is deducted from zero.
9. Exposure to Absolute Maximum Rating conditions for extended periods of time may affect product reliability.
10. "We're at absolute maximum capacity to get the orders shipped," Duffy said, adding that employees are logging 12-hour days and six-day work weeks.
11. Kate might have to borrow to her absolute maximum, which make it extremely difficult for her to meet the bills (to pay the bills).
12. Stresses above those listed under" absolute maximum ratings"may cause permanent damage to the device.
13. Exposure to absolute maximum rating conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
14. In cases where the absolute maximum performance is required for repeated bulk inserts in a DPF environment, you may want to explore two related DB2 API's.
15. They were expecting an absolute maximum of 8 , 000.
16. One a day, absolute maximum.
17. We might have a third child, but that's the absolute maximum .
18. Assuming a 12V system in which all the components are properly specified, these circuits can survive load dumps, thanks to the 76V absolute maximum rating for the IC's input-power terminal, VIN.
19. By using principal of stationary multi-variable function, an analytic equation to decide unfavourable location about absolute maximum deflection was also obtained.
20. A new filtering algorithm of ECG signal is proposed. It is combined with wavelet absolute maximum value,[sentencedict.com/absolute maximum.html] and its prior rule is R wave.
21. I always try to do something different each summer to try to get that extra couple of per cent. I went boxing, I've always eaten well and now I eat to the absolute maximum.
22. Therefore, the number of online virtual processors dictates the absolute maximum CPU consumption an LPAR can achieve (should enough capacity be available in its shared processor pool).
23. Double 0.618 method was used to search the most dangerous section and the worst load position. The absolute maximum deflection was got by calculating the corresponding deflection.
24. Heapbase marks the base of the heap, while heaptop is the absolute maximum the heap can grow to.
More similar words: absolute minimum, absolute majority, absolute magnitude, absolute monarchy, absolute temperature, gluteus maximus, absolute, absolutely, maximum, maximums, absoluteness, absolute zero, absolute pitch, absolute value, maximum gain, maximum load, in absolute terms, absolute alcohol, maximum value, maximum input, absolute accuracy, absolute pressure, maximum profit, absolute advantage, absolute liability, maximum density, maximum duration, maximum capacity, mean absolute deviation, absolutism.