Random good picture Not show
1. The captain gave the order to abandon ship.
2. We were sinking fast, and the captain gave the order to abandon ship.
3. The captain had to give the order to abandon ship.
4. He gave the order to abandon ship .
5. I don't understand why Andropulos and the others didn't abandon ship earlier.
6. But they haven't done the obvious thing and abandoned ship.
7. One of the theories about the abandoned ship Marie Celeste is that the crew were plucked off by a hungry kraken.
8. They enrolled here expecting much and are reluctant to abandon ship, though I have argued with them.
9. The crew now wanted to abandon ship, and a few minutes later red flares were seen dead ahead.
10. He was discouraged, ready to abandon ship.
11. We make ready to abandon ship!
12. Of course I don't want to abandon ship.
13. Rely on a ship of the abandoned ship to rags some food, guns and ammunition and other some fundamental enough life a year or two, if you only items, you can generate much time on the island?
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
14. He helped man the bridge and co-ordinate the rescue operation after the crew allegedly abandoned ship.
15. The crew, believing that their vessel was about to capsize, abandoned ship in the Bering sea.
16. All 47 crew members of a Seattle-based fishing boat have abandoned ship. That's after the vessel started sinking about 120 miles off the Alaska coast.
17. Do not picture yourself as anything, and you will drift like an abandoned ship at sea.
18. All 47 crew members of a Seattle-based fishing boat have abandoned ship.
19. When they heard the hull crack, all but two of the sailors abandoned ship.
More similar words: abandoned, abandon, with abandon, abandonment, abandon oneself to, redshift, red shift, godship, midship, stuffed shirt, lordship, hardship, wardship, headship, guard ship, amidships, friendship, midshipman, stewardship, overlordship, bed sheet, a bad shot, closed shop, issued shares, curved shape, preferred shares, abaddon, laban, cabana, undone.