Random good picture Not show
1. PPP terminated by remote machine.
2. Print working directory on remote machine.
3. This example runs tar on a remote machine and sends the output of the remote command to the local system to create projectx.tar.sentencedict.com
4. The remote archive is opened on the remote machine, and the byte stream from cat is sent to a subshell that first changes directory, and then it extracts the archive.
5. If a remote machine is a multiprocessor system, the HostSelector may return the name of this host more than once.
6. Instead, parallel-slurp creates a subdirectory for each remote machine and copies the named file to that location.
7. Verify that the remote machine is accessible on the network.
8. It invokes the right function on the remote machine and waits for a response.
9. Simply type sftp destination to connect to the remote machine named destination , and run FTP commands such as cd, lcd, mput, and mget to move files back and forth.
10. If the fax at the other end is a fax modem running UntraFAX, you can send files to the remote machine.
11. In the course of several days, the sniffer could gather information on local users logging into remote machines.
12. parallel-slurp works something like parallel-scp in reverse but with one twist: It collects the named file from each remote machine but does not overwrite the local version of the file.
13. Be careful, though: If you ever happen to sync an empty file with a remote directory, you will delete everything at the remote machine directory!
14. Once mapped, all the traffic destined for the local port is forwarded to the remote machine on the mapped port within a secured tunnel of SSH.
15. Remote setup succeeded. A reboot is required on the remote machine.
16. Assuming that /home/joe/stuff exists on the destination machine and is writable by you, the two files and the directory are copied verbatim to the remote machine.
17. Make sure the Remote Debugging Monitor is installed and running on the remote machine.
18. These APIs, allow custom applications to send requests from a remote machine to redact documents in the repository, or documents transmitted by the client, as shown in Figure 4.
19. Effectively, RDMA allows a member's agent to simply perform what appears to be a local memory copy operation, when in fact the target is the memory address of a remote machine.
20. Although this is useful when using SSH to log in to a remote machine (as it means you don't have to provide a password), it is even more useful when performing remote administration.
21. Local port forwarding is used to access a service on a remote machine by accessing the local machine.
More similar words: complete machine, finite state machine, ice machine, tape machine, machine-made, game machine, time machine, office machine, simple machine, teletype machine, textile machine, teaching machine, facsimile machine, machine maintenance, perpetual motion machine, remote system, washing machine, machine, weighing machine, thinking machine, breathing machine, threshing machine, machine wash, submachine, machinery, by machine, business machine, machine gun, machine tool, war machine.