Random good picture Not show
(1) The powers that be, in this case the independent Television Association, banned the advertisement altogether.
(2) The business is owned by the regional independent television companies.
(3) The Independent Television Commission have now removed the ban on funeral directors.
(4) The Independent Television Commission threatened court action if it was not restored to its original time.
(5) The Independent Television Commission codes are due to become legally enforced on 1 January 1993.
(6) It was awarded to us by the Independent Television Commission after we submitted an unopposed bid for the franchise.
(7) Robin worked for one of the largest independent television companies.
(8) The Independent Television Authority was created by an Act of Parliament in 1954 to provide an additional television broadcasting service. Sentencedict.com
(9) The results of the research will be given to both national and independent television networks.
(10) Read in studio One of the founding fathers of independent television has been celebrating sixty years in broadcasting.
(11) While they were still together she started a video course and now works for an independent television company.
(12) These days there are hundreds of newspapers, including four competing dailies, and a handful of independent television and radio stations.
(13) It was Mellor who salvaged something from the disastrous 1990 Broadcasting Bill, which presaged the widely-ridiculed independent television franchise round.
(14) All they now have is a limited reassurance from the Independent Television Commission that broadcasts will continue for two years.
(15) It is in the field of editorial content that the Great and Good of independent television have exercised their most direct influence.
(16) Intelligence agents arrested the president of Venezuela's only remaining independent television station on Thursday, leading to concerns that freedom of speech is ending in this oil-rich nation.
(17) Japanese animation created to help the artist explain the nuclear crisis to his child has become an online sensation, the Independent Television News reported.
(18) 1950s- A chimp tea party; With the launch of independent television, the first PG tips 'chimpanzees' advert appears. The PG tips chimps are soon superstars in their own right.
(19) TV dramas' great value and demand make a large number of independent television production companies emerged to become TV dramas'"seller's market".
(20) Complaints about one of his programmes had been upheld by the Independent Television Commission.
(21) The American videoland in 1982 carried on the viewing ratio statistics to the independent television program.
More similar words: independent, independently, independently of, be independent of, independent audit, independent clause, independent agency, independent variable, independent companies, independent contractor, independency, independence, independence day, independence hall, declaration of independence, television, economic independence, commonwealth of independent states, closed-circuit television, television show, television set, television news, dependent, satellite television, television star, cable television, television transmission, dependents, watch television, television image.