Random good picture Not show
(1) This behavior is expensive in terms of CPU time.
(2) The maximum CPU time for the process, in seconds.
(3) The total number of seconds of user CPU time the job used on remote machines.
(4) Which processes and threads are using the most CPU time?
(5) Do not use much CPU Time and Memory(Sentencedict.com ), keep your system performance.
(6) Avg CPU Time is the average percentage of time that the CPU was in use.
(7) The use of such systems involves high costs for telecommunications, database royalties and CPU time.
(8) This typically results in a significant decrease in elapsed time for I/O bound queries, while incurring a minor increase in CPU time.
(9) When the threads are in waIt'state, they consume little CPU time.
(10) The effect of virtual punch velocity on the numerical precision and CPU time in sheet metal forming was investigated.
(11) Process control block can contain the following information: process name, priority number, need to run time, CPU time is used, the process state and so on.
(12) The smart editor can help find syntax errors, and possibly even save some JCL submissions and mainframe CPU time.
(13) Process control block may contain the following information : process, and priority number, the need to run time, has taken the CPU time, the process of the state and so on.
(14) Process control block may contain the following information : process, and priority number, the arrival time, the running time, CPU time used, the process of the state and so on.
More similar words: computing time, computation time, real-time computer, from time to time, time after time, time and time again, prime time, estimated time of arrival, putin, put in, put into, put it on, put in for, computing, deputise, deputize, rasputin, put inside, put it over, supercomputing, lilliputian, time, timer, timed, times, put in practice, to put it mildly, put into effect, vladimir putin, computing power.