Random good picture Not show
(1) On the basis of analyzing a variant of Bayes theorem and the evaluation of condition attribute with correlation, SANBC is proposed.
(2) The thesis discuss the application of Bayes Theorem and its generalization on construction project.
(3) According to Bayes theorem, a new method can be got in data diagnosis - grading method. Sentencedict.com
(4) In Expert system, usually probability is defined as subjective credit degree of experts to evidence and regulation, and Bayes theorem is key solution in probability reasoning.
(5) While this sounds perhaps like a little too much freedom, this view comes with a rule for updating probability in light of new observations, known as Bayes theorem.
(6) The research of the real-word errors check mainly depends on some specific confusion sets and as well as Bayes theorem.
(7) Through the analysis of the composite base price and the introduction to the Bayesian decision, the Bayes theorem is led into determining the quoted price with the composite base price.
(8) The posterior probability can also be expressed in terms of class-conditional density function and prior probability by the Bayes theorem.
(9) The marginal posterior distribution of the parameter in the ARFIMA models is presented by Bayes theorem and the mode of the marginal posterior distribution is choosed as the estimator.
(10) After analyzing several theory models of inductive reasoning, we use the Bayes Theorem to prove the premise probability principle, and integrate this theory with human mental process.
More similar words: theorem, Pythagorean theorem, games theory, theorem proving, binomial theorem, reciprocity theorem, central limit theorem, theoretic, theoretics, theoretical, theoretically, theoretician, theoretical basis, theoretical value, theoretical yield, theoretical account, theoretical principle, estimation theory, bayes, bayer, bayesian, theory, m-theory, theorist, in theory, theorise, theorize, the Orient, set theory, germ theory.