Random good picture Not show
1) Yan Zong , Transport Specialist, Asian Development Bank.
2) Asian Development Bank Wants Balanced Growth.
3) The Asian development bank, headquarter in Manila, the Philippines, can do nothing about the financial crisis.
4) But Yolanda Fernandez-Lommen, an Asian Development Bank economist in Beijing, said the proposed reforms were too timid to affect the share-out of income.
5) The Asian Development Bank was created in 1966, two years after the Africa African Development Bank.
6) The Asian Development Bank says Asia's growth this year is expected to fall to 3.4 %.
7) The Asian Development Bank says AsiaAsia's growth this year is expected to fall to 3.4 %.
8) The Asian Development Bank cut its 2009 economic growth forecast for Asia to 7.8 percent in mid-September from 7.2 percent, but the global financial crisis has deepened since.
9) The Asian Development Bank says Asia's growth this year is expected to fall to 3.4 percent.
10) The Asian Development Bank was created in 1966, two years after the African Development Bank.
11) The Asian Development Bank loan is a new approach of raise funds in Pinghu development project.
12) The Asian Development Bank was created in 1966, 2 years after the African Development Bank.
13) The Asian Development Bank is extending over $ 114 million to support energy efficient projects.
14) The grouping is sponsored by the Asian Development Bank and is aimed at enhancing regional cooperation.
15) Toshi Yokota , Manager , Transportation Project ,(http://sentencedict.com/Asian development bank.html) Asian Development Bank.
16) These countries will continue to need assistants the Asian Development Bank.
17) On trade it is already happening: intra-East Asian trade flows rose to 42% of total trade in 2008, up from 32% in 1990, according to the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
18) The sixth, seventh, eighth largest shareholders of Swiss Bank, the Asian Development Bank and Mitsubishi Bank.
19) The text emphasizes to elaborate the policy request of Asian Development Bank to the ecological protection project item, management procedure, investment strategies and investment mechanism.
20) This meeting was organized by the Vietnamese government and Asian Development Bank.
21) A handful of Indians control 80% of stock-market capitalization, and big companies have privileged access to land and government contracts, according to a 2009 Asian Development Bank report.
22) A loan agreement for US $150 million has been signed between the Government of India and the Asian Development Bank on 22nd December, 2009 for implementing the comprehensive Khadi Reforms Programme.
23) And also in Asia a particular need to increase the capital of the Asian Development Bank.
More similar words: development bank, non-development, housing and urban development, underdevelopment, ribbon development, top-down development, development, redevelopment, developmental, developmentally, land development, development aid, development tool, development cost, mine development, overdevelopment, development time, recent development, early development, management development, system development, market development, development system, report development, resource development, product development, housing development, development program, balanced development, development planning.