Random good picture Not show
1. It has licensed battery-electrode materials developed at Argonne National Laboratory, a U.S. Department of Energy Lab.
2. Some of that research is taking place at Argonne National Laboratory, near Chicago, where Don Hillebrand directs the Center for Transportation Research.
3. Based on the open-source MPICH, developed by Argonne National Laboratory, a Fibre Channel oriented MPI library(FC_MPI) is designed according to the character of fibre channel network.
4. Scientists at the US Department of Energy's Argonne National Laboratory and the University of Chicago have reached a milestone in the study of emergent magnetism.
5. Scientists at Argonne National Laboratory repurposed a 1.6-kilowatt industrial laser to burn through shale, limestone, and sandstone.
6. Ted Bohn, an engineer at Argonne National Laboratory, a partner in the EV Project, said people in regular cars tend not to run their gas tanks to the last drop, since they know many places to fill up.
7. In 2005, however, the Argonne National Laboratory installed a powerful new x-ray beam, so the researchers took their samples to Chicago.
8. But by 2030-41, a study by the Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois projects,[sentencedict.com] oil demand for road transportation in China will equal that in the United States.
9. Engineers at Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois have at least made a stab at it.
10. Two groups at the Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois and the Brookhaven National Laboratory in New York built the near-perfect diamond by spraying carbon inside a high-pressure chamber.
11. U.S. companies participated in the third meeting, held in Chicago in November 2004 at the DOE Argonne National Laboratory.
12. "Just because we lost the lead doesn't mean we can't get it back, " Chu said, referencing battery technology from Argonne National Laboratory now being licensed by General Motors and LG.
13. "Just because we lost the lead doesn't mean we can't get it back," Chu said, referencing battery technology from Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois now being licensed by General Motors and LG.
14. The company has signed a license agreement to use lithium-ion battery technology developed at Argonne National Laboratory, a government-funded research facility.
15. This paper describes the up to date research results of using plastics in waste heat recovery at Argonne National Laboratory.
16. Still, it will take a few years for the research team -- which includes investigators from the University of Iowa and Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois -- to perfect and finalize the models.
More similar words: collaboratory, national labor relations board, laboratory, collaboration, in collaboration, collaborator, collaborationist, laboratory test, in collaboration with, science laboratory, biology laboratory, research laboratory, elaboration, collaborative, multinational corporation, transnational corporation, yellowstone national park, collaborate, collaborate with, elaborative, national law, international law, american federation of labor, elaborate, labor relation, elaborated, public international law, elaborate on, elaborately, mammoth cave national park.