Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Any planet in mediocre zodiacal state intermediate between that of a benefic and a malefic.
2. On the other hand, any planet in unfavorable zodiacal state, in whatever house, acts as a malefic.
3. The same planet, acting conjointly with the same zodiacal sign, always causes the same specific effects, as much on the elemental plane as on the influential.
4. When you see the zodiacal light , you are looking edgewise into our own solar system.
5. Each planet always acts conjointly with the zodiacal sign in which it is found.
6. On the other hand, these zodiacal signs grant in life a large dose of vitality as well as a fine physical shape and a strong, healthy constitution.
7. The year after next year is my Zodiacal year.
8. So also does each zodiacal sign , each star.
9. Zodiacal time measurement was now used side by side with the older naksatra one.
10. The same applies to the zodiacal signs and the stars.
11. The gegenschein is distinguished from zodiacal light by the high angle of reflection.
12. The zodiacal light is a pyramid - shaped glow in the east before dawn.
13. The gegenschein is distinguished from zodiacal light near the Sun by the high angle of reflection.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Libra is now the only zodiacal constellation that doesn't represent a living thing.
15. When you see the zodiacal light , you are looking edgewise view into our own solar system.
16. Any planet in favorable zodiacal state is considered to be benefic, in whatever house it is.
17. As the matter of fact, the zodiacal signs appeared 5000 years ago. Babylonion used to divine the future and destiny of a nation and people by constellation calendar.
18. The zodiacal glow refers to the diffuse scattered sunlight on the ecliptic plane.
19. Any planet in mediocre zodiacal state hasan influence intermediate between that of a benefic and a malefic.
20. Autumn is the best time of year the false dawn also known as the zodiacal light.
21. Each planet causes different specific effects in each of the houses. The same applies to the zodiacal signs and the stars.
22. Unlike true dawn, though, there's no rosy color to the zodiacal light.
23. Capricorn is one of the most stable and serious of the zodiacal types.
24. Once considered a false dawn, this triangle of light is actually Zodiacal Light, light reflected from interplanetary dust particles.
25. He reprobated abominable foods and drunkenness, and appointed festivals for sacrifices to the Sun, at each of the Zodiacal Signs.
26. In conjunctions, the quality of the effects depends on the benefic or malefic nature of the Planets concerned, as well as their Zodiacal state.
More similar words: zodiac, benzodiazepine, intracardiac, maniacal, maniacally, paradisiacal, cardiac arrest, megalomaniacal, hypochondriacal, diacritical, cardiac, aphrodisiac, immediacy, diachronic, cardiac cycle, podia, cardiac muscle, east india company, cardiac massage, podiatry, autodial, cambodia, custodian, custodial, podiatrist, hemodialysis, pay a call, custodianship, academically, periodical.