Random good picture Not show
1. Four cycles of modified S1-HS (MS1-HS) alternant recurrent selection to improve grain yield of ZZ4 maize (Zea mays L. ) population have been completed in northern China.
2. Using maize ( Zea mays L. ) inbred line B73, the complete set of disease resistance candidate genes that encode NBS was identified in the genome.
3. Effect of seed priming combined with chemical treatment on improving seed vigor of super sweet corn (Zea mays L. saccharata Sturt) was investigated.
4. Corn was thought to be more resistant to rising temperatures than other crops. But results from crop trials in Africa suggest that climate change could hurt corn (Zea mays) production.
5. Any of numerous cultivated forms of a widely grown, usually tall annual cereal grass(Zea mays) bearing grains or kernels on large ears.
6. The detail from corn ( Zea mays ) leaf shows parallel venation of the major veins.
7. Maize(Zea mays L. ) is one of the most important cereal crops and is used world wide for human and animal consumption.
8. Rape (Brassica campestris L. )Was found to be a more susceptible species than cucumber (Cucumis sativus L. )and maize (Zea mays L. ).
9. The experiment was conducted to study the effects of seeding rates on plant density and forage yield of White Horse Tooth maize (Zea mays L)in Xining.
10. Second-degree polynomials equation of maize(Zea Mays L. ) grain yield with both planting density and nitrogen fertilization was established by means of regression analysis.
11. Maize (Zea mays L. ) is one of major grain crops in China,[Sentencedict.com ] seed quality is a major outstanding problem in agricultural production.
12. Large difference exists Zea mays L . inbred lines in P uptake and utilization efficiency.
13. Effect of zinc nutrition on endogenous hormone and free radicals in spring maize (Zea mays L. ) were studied by field trial, plant analysis and physiological determination.
14. Under P-stress, mobilization and utilization of structural K in gneiss and feldspar by maize (Zea mays L.
15. Effects of nitrogen and phosphorus nutrition on gas exchange of maize (Zea mays) were studied under soil drought conditions.
16. Effect of different stress on roots activity and nitrate reductase activity in Zea mays L.
17. In this paper, authors aaalysized total Amino acid and Vitamin E from the mixed pollen in honeycomb, the pollens of Zea mays, Cucurbita pepo and Panax ginseng.
18. Determination of the relative combining ability of corn ( Zea mays L. ) inbred lines is an important feature of applied corn breeding program.
19. Two pathways, the "free space" and the "symplast", of absorption and translocation of lead into young roots of Zea mays were demonstrated by using histochemical method.
20. The activity of Maize starch synthases is major due to zSS ( zea mays starch synthase ).
21. Whilst analyses and evaluations were developed, including time manipulation, nutritive value and production cost of zea mays L and Italian ryegrass.
22. There exist complete cross - incompatibility and also partial incompatibility in Zea mays.
More similar words: seaman, beam angle, flea market, seamanship, able seaman, beam antenna, if I may say so, amalgamated, amalgamate, amalgamation, amalgamative, amalgamating, zea, zeal, gaze at, zealot, zeatin, zealand, laze away, zealotry, zealous, blaze away, sizeable, new zealand, bronze age, zealously, zearalenone, new zealander, zeaxanthin, blaze a trail.