Random good picture Not show
1. Andy Marsh's Zambezi article illustrates this point well.
2. When the calm flowing water of the Zambezi River encounters the 5, 578-foot-wide (1, 700-meter-wide) edge of the Victoria Falls gorge, it abruptly plunges 328 feet (100 meters) to the bottom.
3. Victoria Falls stretch across the Zambezi River between Zimbabwe and Zambia.
4. All ears and eyes, a Zambezi River hippo ignores a hitchhiker.
5. The Victoria Falls are on Zambezi river. The falls are shared between Zambia and Zimbabwe.
6. Riversdale at shipping coal on barges down the Zambezi to Beira, where port facilities are planned.
7. They trekked for three days along the banks of the Zambezi.
8. The people who were evacuated live on islands in the Zambezi.
9. Another region which suffered badly both during the liberation struggle and in recent years is the North-eastern region in the Zambezi valley.
10. Along with hippos and bathing elephants, crocodiles share the Zambezi River.
11. Lilundu eventually accepted me too, but on her own terms, and allowed me to accompany her on long walks—just the two of us along the Zambezi River.
12. Gazetteer Indo- Pacific: East Africa to French Polynesia, north to southern Japan. Africa: inland Mozambique and lower Zambezi River.
13. Along with hippos and bathing elephants, crocodiles share the Zambezi River. A dangling arm or leg from a canoe can be enough to entice their appetites.
14. Victoria Falls is the largest waterfall in the world and is more than a mile long. It is located on the Zambezi river on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia.
15. Can he be able to account for the mega-liters of blood that has flowed from Zambezi to Limpopo since 1980?
16. A river rising along the Zambia-Zaire border and meandering about 9'5 km ('00 mi) through central Zambia to the Zambezi River.
17. A female lion claims her spot in a tree near the Zambezi River in Zambia.
18. Others in the book include a throne on the banks of Africa's Zambezi River - where sights include elephants bathing yards away.
19. There is a place in Africa where the deep green lazy water of the peaceful Zambezi River plunges headlong 100 meters down into wet granite gorges.
20. The huge curtain of falling water drops more than 100 meters into the mighty Zambezi River.
21. A deadly but as yet unidentified infection among fish in backwaters of the Zambezi River has been detected, sparking fears that the disease could be transmitted to humans.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. In 2006, for instance, China offered a $2 billion soft loan to Mozambique for a project to dam the Zambezi River Valley, amid some of the continent's most fertile soils.
23. The main section of the valley in Africa continues from the Red Sea across Ethiopia and across Kenya, Tanzania, and Malawi to the lower Zambezi River valley in Mozambique.
24. The fire of dawn lights a path across Africa's Zambezi River, where villagers in Zambia travel as they always have—in a dugout canoe.
25. If I stepped between the two of them while we were all walking along the Zambezi River, she'd push me out of the way.
26. No photographs, though, ever capture the sound and fury of the Zambezi River that—like the power of Zimbabwe in its second year—may be beautiful or perilous.
More similar words: zambezi river, zambia, zamboni, zambian, mozambican, mozambique, embezzle, embezzled, embezzler, embezzlement, amber, camber, ambers, chamber, clamber, lambent, lambert, lambency, chambers, ambergris, streambed, chambered, chamber pot, chamberpot, bedchamber, gas chamber, echo chamber, chamberlain, antechamber, star chamber.