Random good picture Not show
1. Becker replaced Niki Pilic, a Yugoslav who headed the team for 10 years.
2. The Foreign Ministers agreed to recognise Yugoslav republics who meet certain conditions.
3. This has been the procedure followed by the Yugoslav statisticians for many years.
4. Western diplomats believe the role of the well-armed Yugoslav military will prove pivotal in deciding whether all-out war erupts in Bosnia.
5. It was not a Yugoslav constituent nation, nor a constituent republic.
6. This is one reason why the Yugoslav government has tried to avoid raising the price of foreign exchange.
7. Its jurisdiction would be limited to the Yugoslav conflict and to war crimes committed after 1 January 1991.
8. Those Yugoslav republics which want independence will get it, but recognition now would not stop the fighting.
9. The shelling started despite promises by Yugoslav army generals not to attack.
10. This resolution was not repudiated by the Yugoslav Party during the war.
11. On May 1st, all the players in the Yugoslav drama gathered at a seaside resort near Athens.
12. Teams of New Yugoslav women go everywhere as mediators these days.
13. The Yugoslav federal criminal law was changed in 1990 and many people convicted for similar non-violent political activity were released.
14. The issue of the republics' future within the Yugoslav federation dominated the electoral campaigns.
15. So far the Yugoslav civil war has been waged mainly by activist minorities plus the professionals.
16. By not adopting the law on financing the Yugoslav bank for economic co-operation, 350,000 million dinars were saved.
17. The former Yugoslav president, Slobodan Milosevic, has appeared on television for the first time since he lost the presidency.
18. Dejan Savicevic, their Yugoslav midfielder, is understandably distressed at being forced to watch from the stand.
19. The consequence was that very few Yugoslav enterprises were established mainly to satisfy export demand.
20. Mr Smith, a Northampton headmaster, has been involved in bringing hundreds of refugees to Britain from the Yugoslav war zone.
21. The formula was part of peace talks in London aimed at ending the misery in the former Yugoslav republic.
22. The position of all minorities in all the former Yugoslav republics is deteriorating.
23. The tendency to ethnic absolutism and the one-party residue have reinforced one another in the Yugoslav successor states.
24. The rich variety of geographical environments provides a background to the diversity of ways of life and traditions of the Yugoslav peoples.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Yet with an appealing brew of nationalism and promise of democratic reform, Kostunica has since turned Yugoslav politics upside down.
26. Losses by candidates he has supported could affect his ability to extend his stay in power as Yugoslav president.
27. But they may be unaware of the ravages of the Yugoslav Federal Army against our country's natural heritage.
28. Pristina is surrounded by artillery ranges that belonged to the old Yugoslav army.
29. Soviet leaders unsuccessfully attempted to gain greater access to Yugoslav facilities in 1976.
30. Police raised their body count in a case they say proves that the former Yugoslav president Slobodan Milosevic covered up war crimes.
More similar words: yugoslavia, yugoslavian, proslavery, go-slow, go slow, gosling, slav, slave, slavic, slaver, enslave, slavish, slavery, enslaved, slavonic, slave owner, slavishly, slave trade, slave state, slaveholder, white slave, Pan-Slavism, slave trader, antislavery, enslavement, slave driver, slaveholding, galapagos islands, slavic language, hugo.