Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. For fitness and energy, for keeping youthfully slim and attractive, you need Bile Beans - just a couple at bedtime.
2. His singing was at once poised and youthfully exuberant, his dancing and instinctive.
3. Men have a natural preference for women with youthfully narrow 1)waists and full 2)hips.
4. He retains these qualities as well as his youthfully good-humored outlook on life into old age.
5. Colour: Deep and youthfully rich blackcurrant red colour with tints of violet.
6. Men have a natural preference for women with youthfully narrow waists and full hips.
7. Able to see the distortion he caused, I youthfully declared that if I every ran a business(sentencedict.com/youthfully.html), it would be on the reverse principle.
8. She dressed youthfully, with a fresh eye for colors that at first glance seemed to clash.
9. Neddy , a youthfully slender man, slid down the banister and jogged to the dining room for coffee.
10. He is still youthfully enthusiastic.
11. Bright, fresh fruit aromas of cherry, raspberry, and blueberry fill the glass. Youthfully exuberant with lots of sweet fruit on the palate with hints of spice and vanilla.
12. Regular exfoliation encourages elimination of dead cells and impurities from skin. Awakens skin's natural vitality, and leaves skin feeling fresh and looking youthfully radiant.
13. It can prevent elasticity loss caused by aging and create a youthfully stretchy skin with its special clear and moisturizing texture.
More similar words: truthfully, wrathfully, faithfully, youthful, mouthful, truthful, untruthful, truthfulness, bashfully, wishfully, reproachfully, faithful, slothful, mirthful, wrathful, worthful, healthful, unfaithful, old faithful, slothfulness, faithfulness, unfaithfulness, fully, awfully, usefully, lawfully, fitfully, artfully, joyfully, carefully.