Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A study of a social network of yellow-bellied marmots finds a genetic influence on being the recipient in negative interactions.
2. Yellow-bellied marmots (Marmota flaviventris) might not be as cowardly as their name suggests. While most of the world lives in fear of climate change, these rodents embrace it.
3. George is a yellow-bellied guy, don't send him on such a tough assignment.
4. The girl students were so yellow-bellied that they even feared their own shadows.
5. The study, in yellow-bellied marmots, gives the first look beyond people at what facets of social relationships might have genetic components, says coauthor Daniel Blumstein of UCLA.
6. It seemed like the yellow-bellied birds never gave up, never stopped their frantic flapping in pursuit of food.
7. Joe is a yellow-bellied guy; don't send him on such a tough assignment.
8. Fred Silverman, CBS's head of children's programming,[Sentence dictionary] is credited with softening the tone of the show by making the huge dog a yellow-bellied comedy figure.
9. The gym is mine. So you can take your band of yellow-bellied losers and crawl out of here.
10. Along the warm coastal lowlands of New South Wales, the yellow-bellied three-toed skink lays eggs to reproduce.
More similar words: yellow, bellow, yelling, mellow, fellow, labelling, rebellion, embellish, bellicose, rebellious, casus belli, belligerent, rebelliously, belligerence, belligerently, yell, yelled, allied, sullied, bullied, bell, bellboy, hello, cello, bellwether, potbelly, well off, tell on, sell out, tell off.