Random good picture Not show
1. Pius XII remained the paradigm of what a pope should be.
2. See Table XII for population figures.
3. Pope Pius XII, in a 1954 address, extolled virginity as "something beautiful and holy."
4. It was Leo XII, in 1824, to move the seat at the Palais de S. Apollinaris where Pius IX in 1853 founded the Faculty of Canon Law and Civil Law and the Pontifical Institute Utriusque Iuris.
5. Article XII of employment of persons with disabilities may not benefit the general relief.
6. CONCLUSION: Factor XII deficiency is associated with recurrent miscarriage. Data on the other factors either fail to show association or are quite limited.
7. Through these causes Louis XII of France quickly occupied Milan(http://sentencedict.com), and quickly lost it; and Ludovico sown forces were enough to take it from him the first time.
8. Software Description: About Snowing at Sunnyridge Farm XII, This wallpaper is a picture of a snow encrusted antique wagon wheel.
9. Here is Charles VIII, Louis XII and Francois I, it was primarily they who brought to the region: painters, cabinet-makers, sculptors, and architects, who were to live and work here.
10. In October 1958, Pope Pius XII died, and requiem Masses were celebrated around the Catholic world.
11. Article XII of the accident investigation team responsibilities.
12. CHAPTER XII SALARY, INSURANCE AND WELFARE.
13. Chapter XII Legal Responsibility.
14. The belief in the corporeal assumption of Mary was formally declared to be dogma by Pope Pius XII in 1950; Roman Catholics must therefore hold the doctrine as true.
15. There were occasional rumors of visions and "angelic" phenomena associated with Pius XII during the entire duration of his papacy (1939-58).
16. My father was the Pharaoh of Egypt when I was born, and his name was Ptolemy XII.
17. The writing explains that the vessel contains "the greatest heart that had any lady in the world". Anne, Duchess of Brittany was twice queen of France, marrying, in turn, Charles VIII and Louis XII.
18. The move has the potential to set back Jewish-Catholic relations, which was strained by Pope Pius XII.
19. Activation of these two pathways was unexpectedly linked and dependent on fluid - phase activation of factor XII.
20. Monsignor Hugh OFlaherty, an Irish priest, was assigned to the Vatican under the pontificate of Pope Pius XII.
21. Anne, Duchess of Brittany was twice queen of France, marrying, in turn, Charles VIII and Louis XII.
More similar words: buried, sunburn, sunburnt, sunburst, unburned, unburden, sunburned, unburdened, burier, unbutton, unbuckle, unbuttoned, unbundled, marie curie, edinburgh, barnburner, bunsen burner, martin van buren, cried, fried, dried, tried, burin, dried-up, varied, burial, storied, serried, hurried, married.