Random good picture Not show
1. X-ray tube is the core component of X-ray machine and has made considerable congress due to constantly emerging of new material and technology.
2. The invention describes an X-ray tube (100) comprising an ion manipulation arrangement (140) having at least one ion collector electrode (141).
3. The X-Ray tube focal spot is obtained by convergence of static field on the electron beams.
4. Rotating around you, the x-ray tube and electronic x-ray detectors are located opposite each other in a ring, called a gantry.
5. This paper introduces a high-volt generator of X-ray tube with low power and high stability for X-ray fluorescence analysis system.
6. X-rays from the anode of the x-ray tube fluoresce an adjoining, independent target that produces a monochromatic spectrum, a portion of which is focused by the x-ray optical system.
7. Objective To study the relationship between x-ray tube potential and patient dose, and to explore the way to reduce the dose.
8. MINIMAM UTILITIES: Air-cooled small X-ray tube and gas filled proportional counter have been employed, and the only requirements are AC Power Source and Helium Gas.
9. Conclusion Radiation injuries may effectively decreased with reducing X-ray tube voltage and exposure level under the precondition of X-ray image quality to be guaranteed.
10. The tube assembly consists of an Unipolar X-Ray tube with cooled anode at ground potential and a high voltage receptacle socket.
11. CTDI was reduced and X-ray tube efficiency is improved.
12. The Xianghui electronics tube factory which lies in Daye city in the province of Hubei is a profession to produce the ripples porcelain and ceramics X-ray tube and set of equipments.
13. Results The experiment demonstrated that the circuit was efficient for the rotating anode X-ray tube.
14. In this paper we discussed the means and skills of how to replace of the X-ray tube,(sentencedict .com) and pointed out attention during the course of replacement of the tube.
15. It is described a filter (300) for at least partially compensating for an X-ray tube (10) the target angle heel effect and preserving the tungsten spectrum of the X-rays.
16. So it is quite important for the XRFA system with X-ray tube excited resource that HV power supply has high reliability, good stability and automatic regulation.
17. Objective To design and develop a high-volt generator for mobile photon radiation therapy system's X-ray tube.
18. The dependence of the intensity of grazing emission X-ray fluorescence on the anode voltage of X-ray tube has been investigated.
19. This avoids ion bombardment on an electron emitter (111) of the X-ray tube (100).
20. In a cardiac CT scan, you lie on a table inside a doughnut-shaped machine. An X-ray tube inside the machine rotates around your body and collects images of your heart and chest.
21. The purpose is to improve the performance of flash X-ray tube produced at present time.
22. Objective To design a starting circuit for the rotating anode X-ray tube.
23. The detection threshold concentration of iodine was determined by inspecting radiographic images at a range of X-ray tube voltages and input exposure levels.
More similar words: cathode ray tube, cathode-ray tube, cathode ray tubes, capillary tube, pulmonary tuberculosis, x ray, x-ray, X-rays, x-ray machine, tube, x-ray spectrum, tuber, tubed, x-ray diffraction, nanotube, test tube, boob tube, test-tube, tubeless, tubercle, tuberose, tube well, tuberous, inner tube, pitot tube, tuberosity, neural tube, pollen tube, tube-shaped, tuberculin.