Random good picture Not show
1. We recognize the necessity for a written agreement.
2. The newspaper broke a written agreement not to sell certain photographs.
3. It's much better to get a proper written agreement.
4. He was insistent on a formal written agreement.
5. These criteria must be included in the written agreement.
6. When written agreement is received from the client fax the draft advertisement to the agency.
7. It is not essential to have a written agreement.
8. The plan should form the basis of a written agreement with those having parental responsibility for the child.
9. In such cases a written agreement can strengthen your case and perhaps save you some money.
10. Don't sign any written agreement until you have read every word of the contract.
11. Finally, ask the company for a written agreement around the salarycut, when your old pay rate might be reinstated and if there will beany recompense for lost wages.
12. If there is no written agreement on arbitration between the parties to a joint venture, each party may start legal proceedings with a People's Court according to law.
13. Non-agency relationship: where no written agreement nor fiduciary relationship exists, a real estate broker (and his agents) works with a principal who is then known as the broker's customer.
14. A partnership without a written agreement carries no legal weight.
15. The partnership enterprise shall have a written agreement.
16. Cooperation was based on a written agreement—complete with the signature of Lavrenty Beria,[sentencedict.com] head of the notorious NKVD—which is shown in the film.
17. Does a conspiracy need a written agreement?
18. Always check the details carefully before you sign any written agreement.
19. Your intruder alarm must not be altered or replaced without our prior written agreement. 6.
20. One of the things he tries to do in that interview is to create the impression there was a written agreement.
21. If there will be more than 3 items loaded inside a container without previous written agreement the additional unloading charges will be imposed to the supplier.
22. Living conditions and other aspects of accommodation shall be agreed upon in a separate written agreement.
23. The liability for compensation has not been assumed by another nuclear installation operator under written agreement.
24. When he gave them a loan, they had to sign a written agreement.
25. The parties to a joint venture may apply for arbitration in a Chinese arbitration institution or another arbitration institution in accordance with their written agreement on arbitration.
26. The application for registration must detail the name and postal address of the person or firm and include the written agreement of the proposed auditor to do the job.
27. No NIBCO valves are to be returned without prior written agreement.
28. The amendment of the agreement shall force only after the written agreement reached by both parties.
29. The promisee shall not transfer all or part of obligations to any third party without prior written agreement of the Organizing Committee.
30. So it is wrong to say that no alliance can exist without a written agreement.
More similar words: tenancy agreement, in agreement, loan agreement, in agreement with, come to an agreement, arbitration agreement, association agreement, gentlemen's agreement, agreement, disagreement, trade agreement, lease agreement, joint agreement, in disagreement, sales agreement, trust agreement, credit agreement, mutual agreement, gentleman's agreement, purchase agreement, a gentleman's agreement, operating agreement, commercial agreement, repurchase agreement, licensing agreement, bilateral agreement, collective agreement, reciprocal agreement, partnership agreement, multilateral agreement.