Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I wanted to travel and then write about it.
(2) The banning of his play decided him to write about censorship.
(3) 'What do you want to write about?'. And there was the rub, because I didn't yet know.
(4) She was concerned to write about situations that everybody could identify with.
(5) Please write about the effect of tree planting on air in a city.
(6) This topic is peculiarly difficult to write about.
(7) You can write about swimming, skiing, or anything else you enjoy doing.
(8) Why should a bloke on the wireless write about ghosts?
(9) I write about how I have to write about my life to give it some shape, some order.
(10) What motivated my desire to write about the homeless from the position of that doorway was a woman named Gerri Willinger.
(11) I meant to write about death, only life came breaking in as usual. Virginia Woolf
(12) Some students may write about the avoidance of a major depression, others about the decision to focus on high employment.
(13) All you had to do was write about it afterwards, and you could make a real fast buck.
(14) It was normal for women to write about love[http://sentencedict.com], but they were expected always to be decorous.
(15) Your assignment is to write about your summer vacation.
(16) A group had decided to write about a bombing raid.
(17) When I taught, I would assign a topic to children which they would write about.
(18) If something awful happens to you at least you can write about it.
(19) The essay needn't be too long; as a rough guide, you should write about three pages.
(20) Crime and Punishment did not merely reflect or even confirm that strange and removed elsewhere, the world journalists write about.
(21) There are players identified, huge sums of money exchanging hands and returned, and backgrounds and connections to write about.
(22) So it makes a refreshing change to able to write about something nice.
(23) Find a partner-spouse, friend, or coworker-who will pick an object for you to write about before work each day.
(24) Martin has taken to heart the always-good advice to write about what you know.
(25) The study of social policy has been particularly conspicuous for the specific political or value commitments of those who write about it.
(26) But their influence did not last, very likely be-cause nobody was allowed to teach their ideas openly or write about them.
(27) Others may take the form of short term loans or guarantees or agreements to stock the product or to write about it.
(28) I want to see life, to travel the world, and write about what I see.
(29) The story you choose should reflect the theme you want to write about.
(30) For this reason, evidence contradicting previously accepted beliefs is difficult to believe and to write about.
More similar words: nothing to write home about, see about, come about, care about, hereabout, be about to, thereabouts, move about, hereabouts, whereabouts, write, lounge about, writer, inquire about, revolve about, write-up, rewrite, write out, write off, write up, write in, write down, typewrite, write off for, overwrite, songwriter, underwrite, typewriter, copywriter, underwriter.