1. He gave a wrench to his ankle when he jumped down.
2. He felt two men wrench the suitcase from his hand.
3. She managed to wrench herself free.
4. She found leaving home a real wrench.
5. I always knew it would be a wrench to leave Essex after all these years.
6. He pulled the handle off with a wrench.
7. Leaving New York had been a terrible wrench.
8. Their delegation threw a giant monkey wrench into the process this week by raising all sorts of petty objections.
9. His hands were tied but he managed to wrench himself free.
10. Although it would be a wrench,(sentencedict.com/wrench.html) we would all accept the challenge of moving abroad.
11. Leaving home was a terrible wrench for him.
12. Leaving home was a terrible wrench for me.
13. He grabbed the rope and gave it a wrench.
14. He managed to wrench himself free.
15. Use a wrench to loosen the nut.
16. She stumbled and gave her ankle a painful wrench.
17. With a wrench, Tug wriggled free of the Woman's arm and ran.
18. But to wrench Aunt Lou from the home which had been hers for such a long time would be to kill her.
19. A blade-changing wrench is held in a clip at the rear of the sole plate.
20. Without you white birds would wrench themselves free from my paintings and fly off dripping blood into the night.
21. I heave on the baseball bat, and wrench the chain from the big guy's hand.
22. The bolts can only be released with a wrench.
23. Enter the hardware shop and buy the wrench, exit and walk over to the fire hydrant.
24. Spray it and then use the wrench on it, jump on to the window ledge then on to the door.
25. He had a wrench hanging from his belt loop.
26. She tore at one man's face as she tried to wrench free.
27. Claws snagged on the photographer's clothing, but he managed to wrench himself away.
28. It was not a bad wound, but entirely enough to make me land badly and wrench my ankle.
29. Only greater humiliation could result from an attempt to wrench the truth from her.
30. As she told me the bad news, I felt a wrench in my stomach.
More similar words: French, trenchant, bench, coherence, currency, deference, inference, reference, preference, conference, difference, irreverence, make a difference, wreak, wrest, wretchedness, lunch, ranch, bunch, punch, anchor, branch, launch, in charge, scrunch, staunch, franchise, in charge of, nonchalant, synchronize.