Random good picture Not show
1. Make sure you wrap up in the cold wind.
2. Diana is taking the opportunity to wrap up the family presents.
3. Wrap up warmly - it's bitter outside.
4. NATO defense ministers wrap up their meeting in Brussels today.
5. I've still got a few Christmas presents to wrap up.
6. We're hoping to wrap up the negotiations this week.
7. Wrap up well - it's cold outside.
8. Make sure you wrap up warm - it's freezing.
9. She told them to wrap up warm / warmly.
10. Let's wrap up the meeting before 5 o'clock.
11. Make sure you wrap up warmly if you're going out.
12. Remember to wrap up warmly on cold days.
13. If they accept our price we can wrap up the deal right away.
14. Nenna used to wrap up in her coat and bring out two rugs for him.
15. Does Steven stay to wrap up report he planned to wrap up before lunch or leave it till next day?
16. But wrap up well before you go through that garden because it's enough to freeze you out there.
17. You ought to wrap up warm -- I think it's going to snow.
18. And you had Tiger trying to wrap up an incredible year by reaching double figures in victories.
19. Mr Benquis faces strong political pressure to successfully wrap up both the investigation and any subsequent legal proceedings.
20. She keep all her children wrap up in cotton wool.
21. Let's wrap up the job and go home.
22. If be in on one season, you return wrap up to be in trousers, so change overskirt outfit now, its mission leads style namely anabiosis.
23. Mind you wrap up well if you go out.
24. When I started to wrap up the fowl, she came in.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. It shouldn't take more than a couple of months to wrap up any business pending before the existing council committee.
26. After practice I watch him walk painfully over to the bleachers, wrap up his knee and hobble out.
27. Her secret would come out sooner or later; paper could not wrap up a fire.
28. Mr. Amorim has become an unlikely power broker in the bid to wrap up the negotiations, which began in 2001.
29. The big-serving Croat, seeded 20th, crunched a forehand down the line to win the tiebreak 7-1 and wrap up the match in two hours, 34 minutes at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
30. Nevertheless, Peter is still positive about the outcome of the appeal and he's going to wrap up the tumultuous day with a party in his hometown Malmo.