Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Do not worry over me, I am all right.
(2) Do not worry over being quite blunt and honest with them.
(3) No speedo, no power-meter, no worry over how many watts I'm producing.
(4) He's in an agony of worry over the baby, and he feels she let him down.
(5) There is no call for you to worry over his affairs. Sentencedict.com
(6) There is no need to worry over such a side - issue.
(7) In more - recent discussions, their worry over Chinese competition seems to have subsided.
(8) He was sick to his soul with this worry over Berenice.
(9) Worry over his job and his wife's health put him under a great stress.
(10) Tangled as all his matters were, he did not worry over that.
More similar words: carry over, cry over spilt milk, worry, say over, lay over, fly over, buy over, layover, flyover, worrying, stay over, worry about, worrywart, worryingly, overwork, work over, overworking, overtime work, work overtime, all over the world, carry out, carryout, carry-out, carry on, carry off, carry-on, lorry, sorry, carry on with, over and over.