Random good picture Not show
1. She holds the world record in/for the 100 metres.
2. The field includes three world record holders.
3. He is aiming for the 100 metres world record.
4. The possibility of breaking the world record never occurred to him.
5. He had hoped to set a new world record, but was frustrated by bad weather.
6. She set a new world record for the high jump.
7. Green's new world record will take some beating.
8. Triple jumper Edwards set a new world record.
9. She set out to break the world record.
10. She came within two seconds of beating the world record.
11. The world record stood for 20 years.
12. They have set their sights on the world record.
13. He succeeded in his attempt to break the world record.
14. Lewis established a new world record with a time of 9.86 seconds.
15. She hopes to have another crack at the world record this year.
16. Lewis equalled the old world record of 9.93 seconds.
17. The winner cut ten seconds off the world record.
18. She holds the world record for the 100 metres.
19. Lewis has set a new world record.
20. She will attempt to beat the world record.
21. Gunnell clipped a second off the world record.
22. She has smashed the world record .Sentencedict.com
23. He finished 12 seconds outside the world record.
24. His time for the 100 metres surpassed the previous world record by one hundredth of a second.
25. It would be nice to go faster and break the world record.
26. Her last throw was only three centimetres short of the world record.
27. The French team are within striking distance of the world record.
28. Her time was only 2 seconds short of the world record.
29. The champion ran well enough but she would have set up another world record indeed if she had tried harder.
30. She has knocked one/a hundredth of a second off the world record.
More similar words: world economy, record, recorded, recorder, recording, prerecord, off the record, go on record, unrecorded, track record, tape recorder, record level, break the record, medical record, record keeping, video recorder, criminal record, accounting records, world, new world, worldly, world war, world war 2, world war i, world bank, world view, world war 1, world court, worldwide, in the world.