Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The auditor was required to produce his working papers.
2. Click for our new working papers.
3. Assist with the process to get working papers ( it can be cumbersome ) if they are needed.
4. Working papers shall be prepared for special audits.
5. Accordingly, the auditor notes in the working papers that controls over receipts are adequate.
6. Secondly, on methodology, most domestic research works are qualitative research, quantitative research working papers are few.
More similar words: walking papers, working plan, working population, typing paper, writing paper, wrapping paper, blotting paper, working, workings, reworking, networking, working out, working day, working hour, working hours, working life, woodworking, overworking, teleworking, hardworking, team working, working girl, working-class, working class, working space, working memory, the working class, in working order, working capital, working condition.