Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The working papers develop some of the organisational and management implications of proposals in the Review.
2. The documents appear to have been working papers that were used for setting price caps for the authorities.
3. The auditor was required to produce his working papers.
4. This thesis illustrates how CPAs can use audit working papers to present evidence.
5. Havingentered the U.S. under dubious circumstances and without working papers, shelived with family members for some time, eking out an income braiding hair andthen working in a bodega in the Bronx.
6. Article 2 The term "audit working papers" mentioned herein refers to work records made by auditors of related audit items in the course of audit.
7. The amount of working papers as prescribed in the Procedures for Foreign-related Tax Audit is large, so all the localities may use them by selection.
8. On the occasion of continuous audit, working papers done in the previous years will be reviewed, along with results from pre-finals.
9. Article 3 Audit working papers may be divided into assignment-specific and summery audit working papers according to their sequence of preparation.
10. Click for our new working papers.
11. Audit working papers which can be use as evidence of action contain certain legal meanings; This thesis illustrates how CPAs can use audit working papers to present evidence.
12. Assist with the process to get working papers ( it can be cumbersome ) if they are needed.
13. Working papers shall be prepared for special audits.
14. Accordingly, the auditor notes in the working papers that controls over receipts are adequate.
15. The working papers of all types of fixed assets to reflect the opening balance, this year to increase the amount of retirement this year and the end of balance.
16. Audit working papers shall record the names, sources and available time of audit testimonial materials obtained in the course of audit together with the attachment of such materials as appendices.
17. Their report was published in 1985, and consists of a summary report and two working papers.
18. What does a more detailed examination of the proposals in Working for patients and the accompanying working papers reveal?
19. The quality of research is assessed by a thesis of publishable standard, working papers(sentence dictionary), seminar presentations and by vivavoce.
20. This discussion paper considers points made in the Review and in the working papers.
21. We must go through the woods and fields on foot as far as St Maxime where we will pick up working papers.
22. Of course the actual procedures to which the document or records were subjected would be recorded in the audit working papers.
23. Accounting firm in proving there is no fault of their own, they can submit to the people's court cases related to the practice of the norms, rules and audit working papers and so on.
24. Secondly, on methodology, most domestic research works are qualitative research, quantitative research working papers are few.
25. Table comprehensive analysis for fixed assets is the core of the audit working papers.
More similar words: walking papers, working plan, working population, typing paper, writing paper, wrapping paper, blotting paper, working, workings, reworking, networking, working out, working day, working hour, working hours, working life, woodworking, overworking, teleworking, hardworking, team working, working girl, working-class, working class, working space, working memory, the working class, in working order, working capital, working condition.