Random good picture Not show
1. This system makes children work whether they find the work interesting or not.
2. What makes Austen's work interesting is that it can never be reduced entirely to simple analytical frameworks.
3. Marathon will retain a 10 per cent working interest in the block.
4. Reserves and production figures quoted in this annual report are on a working interest basis unless otherwise stated.
5. Results of the study indicate that there are five major types of college working stress-working pledge, teaching pledge, relationship, working load and working interest.
6. Earlier this year, PetroChina Co. moved to buy a 60% working interest in Athabasca Oil Sands Corp.'s MacKay River and Dover oil-sands projects for C$1.9 billion.
More similar words: controlling interest, floating interest rate, network interface card, bank interest, interesting, working stress, uninteresting, interestingly, uninterestingly, interestingness, interest, vested interest, in the interest of, interchanging, interested, working, disinterest, workings, interest-free, interest free, with interest, interest income, uninterested, interest rate, interest cost, self-interest, open interest, lose interest, networking, reworking.