1. What we do during our working hours determines what we have; what we do in our leisure hours determines what we are.
2. The union is in dispute with management over working hours.
3. Working hours must not exceed 42 hours a week.
4. Most people now enjoy shorter working hours and more leisure time .
5. People want to have more discretion over their working hours.
6. Our management has decided to stagger our working hour.
7. Employees said they would prefer more flexible working hours.
8. The long working hours put a severe strain on employees.
9. Flexible working hours could give working parents more time to spend with their children.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Some increase in working hours may soon be needed.
11. Many mothers prefer flexible working hours .
12. Hard-pressed junior doctors want shorter working hours.
13. The new policy of shorter working hours will serve to take the sting out of the pay cut.
14. The new working hours caused a lot of bad feeling among workers.
15. A lot of people protested about the new working hours.
16. It appears that he does not like fixed working hour.
17. Should there be statutory minimum or maximum working hour ? If so , how many hours per week?
18. The working hour is long. They may sleep little And, the job is stressful.
19. It's because I do not like fixed working hour.
20. We made representations to the boss about the long working hours.
21. Air France pilots called a strike over the European harmonisation of their working hours.
22. The decision to introduce job sharing grew out of a general desire for flexible working hours.
23. Other tangible benefits include an increase in salary and shorter working hours.
24. Norway, which is not an EU member, generates the most output per working hour, $37.99. The US is second at $35.63, about a half dollar ahead of third-place France.
25. The cer- tain analysis of encouragement and supervision of managerial staffs and technical staffs made dynamic working hour managerial technique under the circumstance of CIM/MIS more completely.
26. The organization known to the world as Interpol has sometimes been described as an outfit of chisel-jawed gimlet-eyed crime fighters who put their lives in jeopardy every working hour.
27. Taxpayer: by the way, could you tell me your telephone number and working hour?
More similar words: the working class, parking, parking lot, throughout, work, at work, works, work up, work off, work at, worker, network, workout, work out, out of work, workshop, paintwork, framework, workplace, fucking, banking, milking, kingdom, striking, housing, undertaking, ghost, fork, kind, pork.