Random good picture Not show
1. Wordperfect already has an integrated workgroup application - Wordperfect Office - which incorporates messaging, scheduling and workflow functions.
2. It incorporates all the Solaris Workgroup technologies plus advanced system administration, commercial-grade input-output and enterprise-wide installation.
3. The workgroup could be located in the same office, or split among a number of offices located around the world.
4. Messaging is central to work-group computing that is changing the way businesses operate.
5. There is improved compatibility with Windows for Workgroups and Microsoft's new FoxPro 2.5 database.
6. Windows for Workgroups supersedes Windows 3.1, and will provide information sharing, communication and workgroup application capabilities to Windows users.
7. Windows for Workgroups is a flop, says Rekhi.
8. Some workgroup switches offer fault-tolerant features; none provide protocol routing.
9. For DB2 Express and DB2 Workgroup, since the minimum number of authorized users you must license is 5 for the physical server, a warm standby server would require five authorized user licenses.sentencedict.com/workgroup.html
10. Connect to another workgroup or 3 rd - party mail server.
11. AVS Workgroup is the abbreviation of Audio Video Coding Standard Workgroup of China.
12. This might be acceptable for a workgroup project, but is not desirable for globally shared file space such as the /tmp directory.
13. I'm all for a loose workgroup brainstorming what other wild and freaky possibilities there could be.
14. It says the National Workgroup for Safe Markets' report offers no new science.
15. The "Suggestion Scheme" Workgroup will anonymously forward the suggestions received to the related unit heads for assessment.
16. The new series 6000i Model 640 supports up to 32 users and is suitable for small businesses, workgroups and development environments.
17. It will provide updated device drivers for the next release of Windows For Workgroups.
18. Re - start Microsoft Access and Microsoft Windows installer will re - create a default workgroup information file.
19. newlogpath - The default for this path varies depending on the database ID (the first database created has ID 1) and the node number (more applicable to Workgroup and Enterprise editions).
20. The flowline pace should be defined as the interval time which the neighbouring workgroup has spent in succession, excluding organizing interval, technical interval, joining interval, etc.
21. The new computer name may not be the same as the Workgroup name.
More similar words: working group, rock group, ground work, groundwork, background, black grouse, back ground, break ground, group, background music, background color, background noise, grouper, group a, groupie, ingroup, grouped, to group, in-group, regroup, subgroup, ungroup, background knowledge, groups of, user group, age group, groupware, grouping, newsgroup, pop group.