Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Most reports are produced on a word processor.
2. The system came bundled with a word processor, spreadsheet and graphics program.
3. I can use a word processor but I don't understand its operation.
4. Work produced on a word processor tends to look more professional.
5. He would often be working away on his word processor late into the night.
6. Having a word processor would be a help.
7. I have my own word processor and printer at home, so that everything I need is on tap.
8. Which word processor do you have on your computer?
9. I left my word processor in her keeping when I went abroad.
10. This word processor allows you to work with two documents at one time.
11. You can even use a word processor, as long as it will let you save the files as plain text.
12. Microsoft releases GUI along with tip-top word processor.
13. The word processor proved to be, and still is, a joy after my own old typewriter at home.
14. The word processor automatically divides your text into pages.
15. The latest update to your trusty old word processor can barely keep up with your keystrokes.
16. With suitable software you can use your PC as a word processor.
17. I need to import data from the database into my word processor.
18. John and Liz shared the prize money between them John used his half to buy a word processor.
19. This leaflet will give you the essentials of how to use the word processor.
20. My thoughts flow more easily if I work on a word processor.
21. For some years I have been thinking of buying a word processor but have not yet taken the plunge.
22. Interleaf Publisher provides its own environment which includes a word processor, graphics package and so on.
23. Some experts foresee a future in which nobody would buy a spreadsheet program or word processor.
24. The best way to view these is to load them into your word processor.
25. The difference here is that the aesthetic appearance of the output will be vastly superior to that of a word processor.
26. They gazed in awe at the hive of activity against the muted background clack of typewriter and word processor keyboards.
27. Here you can choose to view a letter, export it to your word processor(Sentencedict.com), and perform search operations.
28. It's brought on by repetitive typing on a computer or word processor keyboard.
29. I never could understand why a letter typed with a word processor was any less personal than one produced with a typewriter.
30. When that happens it becomes more amazing than any word processor made of microchips.
More similar words: word processing, food processor, processor, microprocessor, in the process of, due process of law, process, processed, bessemer process, due process, procession, processing, successor, accessory, predecessor, accessories, accessorize, intercessor, professor, hard-pressed, crossword puzzle, proceed, procedure, proceeds, procedural, proceed to, proceeding, lessor, proceedings, promissory.