Random good picture Not show
1. And does this reflect generally on womankind?
2. Milton's character Adam voices this harsh view of womankind, but only after the fall, as an expression of anger and frustration.
3. She has brought disgrace upon womankind.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. In her latest book she discusses the menopause, which is a subject that concerns all womankind.
5. I had, after all, accounted for two male children and thus done womankind something of a statistical favour.
6. And before the letters flood in from feminists, neither is this meant as a slur on womankind.
7. It had dawned upon me that I have never placed a proper valuation upon womankind.
8. Come on, okay, come on this is for all womankind. Let's kill them!
9. But now she cries out for equality, she cries out for a god of all womankind .
10. In today's 5 liberated world, it is difficult to understand how important this 6 ) event was for 7 ) womankind.
11. In it are brought together all the thoughts and feelings, the triumphs and defeats, the sympathy and the cruelty of womankind.
12. There are a thousand of brilliant campaigning organizations -- I'd recommend Greenpeace, Friends of the Earth, Womankind Worldwide, and Common Sense for Drug Policy, just for starters.
13. The King James translation of Leviticus 18:22 says "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
14. So he allowed his mind to be occupied with her, deeming his preoccupation to be no more than a philosopher's regard of an exceedingly novel, fresh, and interesting specimen of womankind.
15. I was trying to get at the root of the problem — for the benefit of womankind, and for myself.
More similar words: mankind, humankind, milk of human kindness, kinswoman, woman, nanking, banking, ranking, blanking, cranking, planking, franking, clanking, spanking, womanly, old woman, lankiness, womanish, forewoman, laywoman, washerwoman, madwoman, top-ranking, crankiness, womanhood, womaniser, charwoman, young woman, womanizer, comfort woman.