Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He revels in blood and battle, using his wolfish persona to draw the feral beasts to his side and imbue his allies with his flesh-shredding strength.
(2) The American spy's expulsion from Iraq explained the wolfish nature of the USA.
(3) For thy desires wolfish, bloody, stare'd , and ravenous.
(4) He had never seen dogs fight as these wolfish creatures fought, and his first experience taught him an unforgettable lesson.
(5) If people encountered you when you were in wolfish form, they could throw an iron object at you and you'd reveal your human nature. Sentencedict.com
(6) And all the while the silent and wolfish circle waited to finish off whichever dog went down.
(7) I looked at her , dumb and wolfish. She at once enraged and shamed me.
(8) The Big Girl chooses to pester me with her pleas to get her ear pierced just before school, just before bed, or when I'm rifling in the refrigerator with a wolfish look.
(9) Even above the hissing boom of the larchwood, that spread its bristling, leafless, wolfish darkness on the down-slope, she heard the tinkle as of tiny water-bells.
(10) I raise my head and see a red illuminated EXIT sign and as my eyes adjust I see tigers, cavemen with long spears, cavewomen wearing strategicallymodest skins, wolfish dogs.
(11) The Big Girl chooses to pester me with her pleas to get her ear pierced just before school, just before bed, or when I'm rifling in the refrigerator with a wolfish look. She couldn't pick worse times.
(12) It is not an elegant comparison, but there is something wolfish in society.
(13) Martin shook his head, but he had failed to keep back the wolfish, hungry look that leapt into his eyes at the suggestion of dinner.
More similar words: a wolf in sheep's clothing, elfish, selfish, shellfish, sailfish, angelfish, unselfish, devilfish, selfishly, unselfishly, selfishness, selfish person, tropical fish, unselfishness, wolf, lone wolf, wolfram, cry wolf, a lone wolf, wolf down, werewolf, wolf pack, wolfhound, maned wolf, timber wolf, golfing, keep the wolf from the door, fisher, fish, fishy.