Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. All these measures must be carried through without delay.
2. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor without delay.
3. We'll send you a quote without delay.
4. Report it to the police without delay .
5. Kindly remit us the balance without delay.
6. This situation needs to be tackled without delay.
7. They must restore normal services without delay.
8. Please send him the information without delay.
9. Bush promised to sign the bill without delay.
10. Take it out into the garden again then, without delay.
11. His government was expected to start work without delay on a new constitution enshrining a pluralist democratic system.
12. Without delay, the fire-fighters gave up the unequal struggle to contain the leaping flames.
13. You are strongly advised to consult a solicitor without delay to act for you in your appeal.
14. It was built without delay, a short distance into Tennison Road, alongside a small market garden.
15. Without delay we sped by cab to his cooperative apartment on the Upper West Side.
16. You need to get those vegetables planted without delay.
17. We must leave without delay.
18. Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay.
19. To him I owe the discovery that even very short periods of time add up to all useful hours I need, if I plunge in without delay.
20. She soon regretted what she'd done. In the comparative or superlative or in expressions such as as soon as possible, soon emphasizes that something is done without delay:Please reply as soon as possible.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Some of his competitors are still selling their 1993s, a good vintage but one that should be consumed without delay.
22. I urge all Opposition Members who have not paid their poll tax to do so without delay.
23. If you lose your passport, you should contact the embassy without delay.
24. A lady in Brighton has requested my help in a poisoning case, and I must go there without delay.
25. There was then apparently an offer of pardon to others who submitted willingly to the royal authority without delay.
26. He wears a white helmet that is sealed to his airtight suit and he strides to the unmarked plane without delay.
27. If you have not renewed yours and wish to do so, contact the office without delay. 15.
28. They were most amenable and forwarded a corrected contract without delay.
29. Anyone who believes they come within this category should contact this office without delay.
30. It works in conjunction with existing professional indemnity insurance and enables estates to be wound up without delay.
More similar words: without doubt, without difficulty, without, do without, go without, without fail, without avail, without a doubt, without question, without reserve, go without saying, without further ado, without permission, absent without leave, without rhyme or reason, delay, delayed, delaying, play with, play with fire, with one voice, play havoc with, with open arms, with one accord, kill two birds with one stone, belay, relay, relays, adelaide, candelabra.